I've got a dream

Flynn climbs down the tower. "You coming, blondie?" (Y/n) stands on her window ledge, looking at the outside world.

(Y/n): Look at the world so close, and I'm halfway to it

(Y/n): Look at it all so big, do I even dare?

(Y/n) looks back at the painting of the lights.

(Y/n): Look at me, there, at last, I just have to do it

(Y/n): Should I?

(Y/n): No. Here I go.

Pascal ties a small strand around his waist and gives a thumbs up. Flynn saw the enormous amount of hair fall from the tower. (Y/n) slides down on it, enjoying the feeling until she stops mere inches above the grass. She carefully places a foot on the grass, feeling it between her toes. She places another foot on the grass, feeling more comfortable. She plants her whole body onto the grass, just feeling it.

(Y/n): Just smell the grass, the dirt
Just like I dreamed they'd be

(Y/n) lies in front of a dandelion. Its fuzz blows in the wind.

(Y/n): Just feel that summer breeze
The way it's calling me

(Y/n) chases after the fuzz until she feels something cold under her. She's standing in a small river of water and throws it in the air.

(Y/n): For like the first time ever, I'm completely free

A bird chirps, and (Y/n) chases after it.

(Y/n): I could go running, and racing, and dancing, and chasing
And leaping, and bounding
Hair flying, heart pounding

At this point, she is just running to the exit of the clearing and into the forest.

(Y/n): And splashing, and reeling, and finally feeling. That's when my life begins

A flock of birds flies out, chirping

(Y/n): I can't believe I did this. I can't believe I did this. I can't believe I did this! Ha-ha.

"Mother would be so furious." (Y/n) said. (Y/n) was sitting on a rock, holding a water lily as Flynn looks on unamused. (Y/n) was rocking back and forth in fetal position. Flynn still looks on unamused. ": Oh, my gosh, this would kill her." She said.  runs around, kicking leaves in the air. Flynn is still looking on. "This is so fun!" Later (Y/n) is standing on a tree with her head on the bark. "I am a horrible daughter, I'm going back." She said. (Y/n) rolls around in a grass field. " I am never going back!" She rolls herself in her hair. "Woo-hoo!" (Y/n) is later lying face down on a bed of flowers. "I am a despicable human being." She said. (Y/n) is swings around a tree that Flynn was leaning on. "Wahhooooo! Best day ever!" She shouted. Flynn approaches (Y/n) as she sits on the ground and sobs in her knees. "You know, I can't help but notice you seem a little at war with yourself here." He said. (Y/n) sniffs. "What?" She asked. "Now, I'm only picking up bits and pieces, of course, overprotective mother, forbidden road trip." Flynn said. "I mean, this is serious stuff. But let me ease your conscience. This is part of growing up. A little rebellion, a little adventure. That's good, healthy even." Flynn swats Pascal off his shoulder. (Y/n) laughs. (Y/n) laughs. "You think?" She asked. "I know. You're way overthinking this, trust me." Flynn said. "Does your mother deserve it? No. Would this break her heart and crush her soul? Of course. But you just got to do it." Flynn said. "Break her heart?" (Y/n) asked. "In half." Flynn said.

"Crush her soul?" (Y/n) asked. Flynn squeezes a grape. "Like a grape." He said. "She would be heartbroken, you're right." She said. Flynn helps (Y/n) up and pretends to be honorable. "I am, aren't I? Oh, bother. All right, I can't believe I'm saying this, but... I'm letting you out of the deal." He said. "What?" (Y/n) asked. "That's right." He picks up her pan and Pascal. "But don't thank me." He said. "Let's just turn around and get you home." He haphazardly hands the pan and Pascal to (Y/n). "Here's your pan and your frog." He said. He starts to lead (Y/n) back to the tower. "I get back my satchel. You get back a mother-daughter relationship based on mutual trust and voila! We part ways as unlikely friends." He said. (Y/n) shoves him away. "No, I am seeing those lanterns." She said. "Oh, come on! What is it going to take for me to get my satchel back?" (Y/n) threateningly pulls her pan up to Flynn's face. "I will use this." She said. They hear a ruffling sound in the nearby thicket. (Y/n) gasps and jumps on Flynn's back. "Is it, ruffians, thugs? Have they come for me?" She asked. (Y/n) points her pan at the thicket until a rabbit hops out. "Stay calm. It can probably smell fear." Flynn said. (Y/n) calms down and gets off of Flynn. "Oh, huh, sorry. Guess I'm just a little bit, jumpy." She said. "Probably be best if we avoid ruffians and thugs, though." Flynn said. "Uh-huh, yeah, that'd probably be best." (Y/n) said. There's an awkward pause. "Are you hungry? I know a great place for lunch." He said. "Oh. Where?" (Y/n) asked. Oh, don't you worry." He pulls (Y/n) with him. "You'll know it when you smell it." He said.