When will my life begin?

"This is the story of how I died. But don't worry, this is actually a very fun story, and the truth is, it isn't even mine. This is the story of a girl named (Y/n). And it starts with the sun." The sun shines bright in the sky. A drop of sunlight falls. Now, once upon a time, a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens. The small ray of sunlight falls to the ground and a beautiful golden flower sprouts. And from this small drop of sun, grew a magic golden flower. It had the ability to heal the sick and injured." An elderly woman wearing a red cloak and holding a green lamp approaches the flower. "Oh, you see that old woman over there? You might want to remember her. She's kind of important." The island grows as more ships came and buildings were developing until an entire kingdom formed. 

"Well, centuries passed, and a hop, skip and a boat ride away there grew a kingdom." A portrait of a king and queen hung on the wall. "The kingdom was ruled by a beloved king and queen." On the bed, the Queen was in labor with the King and some nurses beside her. The King's eyes were filled with worry. "And the Queen, well she was about to have a baby. But she got sick. Really sick." At night, boats sailed out. " She was running out of time. And that's when people usually start to look for a miracle." People dismount their boats and search. "Or in this case, a magic golden flower." The woman was back at the same spot she was in the beginning, only the flower was replaced by a bush. "Ah! I told you she'd be important." The woman picks up the bush to reveal the flower. She makes sure that no one was around until she completely uncovers it. "You see, instead of sharing the sun's gift, this woman, Mother Gothel, hoarded its healing power and used it to keep herself young for hundreds of years, and all she had to do was sing a special song."

GOTHEL: Flower, gleam, and glow

As Gothel sang to the flower, it glows

GOTHEL: Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine

Gothel's hair turns from an aging gray to a young raven-black color and her wrinkles completely disappeared, restoring her youthful image. "All right, you get the gist. She sings to it, she turns young. Creepy, right?" Gothel hears people coming, so she covers the flower and runs away, but her lantern knocks the bush off, leaving the flower exposed. Two guards ran up the hill and found the flower. "We found it!" Gothel watches as the guards carefully pull the flower out of the ground, keeping its roots intact. The flower slowly descends into a bowl of water, allowing it to glow with its healing abilities. The King helped the Queen drink the water, healing her. The magic of the golden flower healed the Queen. A baby with long blond hair cooed in her crib, giggling happily. "A healthy baby girl, a princess was born, with beautiful golden hair." The King and Queen happily look down at their new princess. The Queen picks her up and the baby hugs her face. The King places a tiara that was too big for her on her head. The King and Queen light a lantern and it flew to the sky with Baby (Y/n) in the Queen's arms. "To celebrate her birth, the King and Queen launched a flying lantern into the sky." The kingdom watches as the lantern ascends to the skies and cheers for their new princess. The doors to the balcony creaked open in the wind. "And for that one moment, everything was perfect. And then that moment ended." The King, Queen, and Baby (Y/n) were fast asleep. A shadow looms over Baby Rapunzel and sings. It's Gothel.

GOTHEL: Flower, gleam, and glow

As Gothel sings, Baby (Y/n)'s entire hair glows a golden light, like the flower, and Gothel, turning young again, carefully picks up a lock of her hair.

GOTHEL: Let your power shine
Make the clock re...

Gothel takes out a pair of scissors. The cut hair turns brown and lost its power, turning her old again.

GOTHEL gasps. "HUH?!" The King and Queen woke up to hear their baby crying and see Gothel holding the baby. Gothel looks back at the two and jumps off the balcony, taking Baby (Y/n) with her. "Gothel broke into the castle, stole the child, and just like that, gone! The kingdom searched and searched, but they could not find the Princess. For deep within the forest, in a hidden tower..." On the other side was a slightly older (Y/n) singing, causing her hair to glow as Gothel brushed it. Having never cut (Y/n)'s hair, it grew twice the size it was when she was a baby. "Gothel raised the child as her own."