𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎𝟎𝟐: 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩!

"How's dis, Anzu? I attack with Rock Ogre Grotto!" Jounouchi exclaimed as he placed a card down, then Anzu draw 'Happy Lover'. 

"Alright, Happy Lover has 500 defense points while Rock Ogre has 800 points.! It's destroyed!" the blond cheered as he smirked.

"It's my turn. I play a spell card." Anzu draw 'Breath of Light.' 

"What's dat?" asked Jounouchi, clueless he was. Yugi , who was watching their duel with his hand on his chin, was amused as he explained, 

"A divine wind erodes Rock Ogre, it's reduced to dirt and is destroyed." At Yugi's explaination Jounouchi had a look of defeat.

"Jounouchi, you have 0 point left, so I win again." Anzu said as her hands were on her hips. "Jounouchi, you suck!" commented Honda.

As Yugi was sitting on a metal bar Jounouchi asked, "Hey , Yug', tell me why I can never win." Yugi jumped of the bar and approached the blond, "Jounouchi-kun show me your deck."

"Here you go!" Yugi looked at his friend's deck as his expression changed into different ones, "What's this? They're all offense type monters." Yugi looked at him , not understanding why his friend's deck was full of these monsters.

"Yeah, I put in all my strongest cards!" 

"That's not good!"

"Eh?"

Yugi started to explain, "In Duel Monsters, it's important to combine spell cards and monster cards. If you only use monsters, your opponents spells will easily defeat them."

Jounouchi grabbed his friend's shoulder, "Yugi , train me in Duel Monsters!"

"Grandpa , Şevval. I'm home!" called out Yugi as he entered the Game Shop with Jounouchi, then a blur of brown , blue and magenta flashed before their eyes as Şevval hugged Yugi, "Welcome home, Yugi. I'm glad you finally came!" she smiled as she continued to hug her friend, Jounouchi , in his mind,muttered. 'He sure is lucky, living with a babe like Şevval and she hugging him...'

Yugi blushed, then Şevval broke the hug, "You seem excited, huh?" he asked, still embarresed by what happened, Şevval nodded, "Hmm! My I.D. problem is solved, in time , I can go to school with you guys!" she exclaimed, excited and happy she was.

"What?! Dat's great news , Şev'!" Jounouchi shared her optimism. "Thanks , Jou! So , you're here again, something happen?" as she asked Sugoroku came and greeted them.

"Gramps, how ya feeling?"asked Jounouchi, "I'm in great shape-

He shivered with a glare from Şevval. Yugi and Jounouchi blinked,

"-Are you here to buy more cards?"

"No, I'm here for Duel Monsters training." said the blond, "Why all of a sudden?" Yugi and Şevval asked at the same time. Jounouchi blinked, "Because..." he eyed the poster on the wall, Sugoroku with his eyes narrowed , looked at him.

"Do you have a crazy dream of winning this tournament?"

"N-no."

"Maybe your goal is the 300,000,000 yen grand prize."