𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎𝟎𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧

The school bell rang as a short tri-colored haired boy spoke to his friend, "It's your turn now, Jounouchi-kun." The blond was grumbling as he was trying to chose a card, then a brown haired boy started to mess with him , playfully. "What are you doing, Jounouchi?"

"You don't know about Duel Monsters?"

"What's that?" questioned the brown haired one. "You're so annoying! Be quiet and watch!" Jounouchi shoved him off as he yelled. The blue-eyed girl beside them started to explain the card game known as Duel Monsters.

"It's a game where you strategically assemble your monster and spell cards to battle." As she explained Yugi and Jounouchi were playing.

"I made my choice! I'll battle with dis one!" He placed a card down.

"Cards have attack and defense points, you win if you eliminate your opponent's life points." The girl finished her explainment. "Yug, it's your turn."

"Right, it's my turn. I'll attack with this." he nodded, innocently and placed a strong card down. Jounouchi with a defeated look , grumbled, "How can you casually play such a powerful card?! I lost in an instant.!"

"Jounouchi, you're too weak!"

Then , Yugi looked at his friends and said, "It's not that I'm a strong player. My grandpa owns a game shop and is really into card games, so I can get powerful cards." Jounouchi registered his friend's words and jumped from his seat. "Okay, we're going to your place after school.!"

"Sure, I'll bet my grandpa will show you his super rare card."

Near to them, a blue-eyed young man was sitting as he was reading a book, his ears perked up at the mention of the 'super rare card'. ' Can he possibly be talking about..?'

"Grandpa , I'm home!" exclaimed Yugi as he entered inside with his friends, "You're all together today." Sugoroku said, happily. As Yugi was going to ask his grandpa about showing his super rare card, Jounouchi and Honda looked awestruck at the brown-haired beauty who happens to be Şevval. "Yugi, who's dis babe?" asked Jounouchi with a exciting look as Honda nodded. Şevval blushed at the attention, no one said anything like this before to her.

"Oh, this is Şevval , we met yesterday, she's staying here because she has nowhere to go. Didn't I mention her?"

"You DIDN'T!!" Anzu whopped them in the head, "Honestly, you're making her uncomfortable.!" After yelling at them, she turned to Şevval and smiled, "I'm Anzu. Mazaki Anzu and these are Jounouchi Katsuya and Honda Hiroto." Anzu looked at the boys with an 'apologise' look and they apologised to Şevval, "No need , I was just shocked , that's all." she chuckled.

Yugi decided it's time to change the conversation, "Can you show them your incredible card, grandpa?"

"Do you mean that special card?" Sugoroku questioned as Şevval thought, 'Blue Eyes White Dragon...'

They pleaded and Sugoroku laughed as he said, "I have no other choice! You should feel special because this is my prized possession." He opened a box and showed them the Blue Eyes White Dragon.