Mugil : Yeah right... But neither my akka is child nor your house is hostel....

He said and left the ladies..... Mithra couldn't add further and looked at Uyir and said..

Mithra: Annii... What is this you are wearing an old saree and no ornaments neither any flowers in your hair....

This is not how our house daughter in laws should be on the first day of marriage....
Actually amma gave me saree and jewelry to give you to wear today.. I forgot to give you yesterday that's why now I was about to come to your room but you already came to kitchen..

She said and gave the saree and Jwelry box bag.... Actually this saree and Jwelry was Mithra's but she said the opposite to uyir.... Tisya and Innisai didn't liked how she spoke.... But uyir just smiled and got that bag from her..

Uyir : Coffee or tea.

Mithra: Coffee anni and for anna too... If you don't know 

She mocked but Uyir smiled at her..

Uyir : I know...

She then turned towards Tisya..

Uyir: anni please give tea for others and coffee for mii

Tisya nodded and Uyir left the kitchen with the bag and coffee tray... Innisai wanted to help her but Uyir declined...

When she left mithra asked Tisya...

Mithra: you are the first daughter in law of this family but I saw Mugil in kitchen first not you....

Innisai : if it's normal day you would have found Shiva mama or Aghat mama... In fact all other members... There is no a pattern here... Who ever woke up first makes coffee and tea...

Mithra : You mean everyone cooks including Men...

Tisya : yeah..

Mithra : That's good... Actually in our house we have workers you know to do all this works.... We both I mean anna and Me never entered kitchen or did other works.

She again said in pride and mocking tone..

Tisya: oh... But I don't think that saying you depend on others for doing you own work daily is something to be proud of....

And knowing all the household work is mandatory here and we do have workers but they won't come when we all are at home.....

Innisai : Athhai is very strict about that and taught both his sons and daughter to do cooking and other household works

Mithra : You mean Gowri aunty..

Tisya : yes 

Mithra : so sad... Seems like everyone is scared of her...

Tisya : Yeah we do but fear comes out of respect not forced one....

And Aathai always says that she is just the administrator.... The ruler is someone else..

Mithra: oh... Who... Shiva uncle...

Tisya : Uyir..

Mithra started laughing... Both the ladies couldn't understand why she is laugh...

Mithra: That's the best joke I must say.. I know anni is most pampered one but is she looks like someone rules... She is so soft and less spoken person... You guys are just pulling up a prank right...

Tisya smirked...

Tisya: Silence doesn't mean weakness..... And you heard it right the only person who can go against Athai's words and make Atthai agree to her terms was Uyir
.. Then about others I don't have to explain... Her word is their command....

Mithra was silent and left the kitchen...

Innisai : is that necessary akka...

Tisya : it  is Isai.. They should know their place.... And I feel pity for them.... They think Uyir is naive and innocent girl..... I am just waiting for the day till they get to see her anger....

Innisai giggled..

Innisai : Let me express in your language...

Now you literally looks like that  "evil emoji with horns and sneaky smile"

She finger coated the words Tisya laughed at that...

Tisya: I am not the villian Or evil... It's that family thinking themselves as evil but the actual one is someone else...

Innisai: If their intentions are different then why did We agreed for this marriage..

Tisya: Didn't you noticed no one was actually interested in this marriage mainly Athai and Aghat mama.... Till Uyir agreed by herself.... It's her wish she choose it for herself...

There was not even a single thing wrong from that side that already Suspicious

Innisai: No one can be fully right and white in all means...... Even our family....

Tisya: Exactly.... but Uyir wanted this marriage to happen...

Innisai : But why....

Tisya : May be she felt her life is too boring and simple... So she wanted to spice it up..

Both chuckled and moved out with tea and coffee tray to give others..

Other side...

Uyir entered inside her room... Jayadev is already got ready in the dress she placed.. She gave him his coffee...

Jayadev : Didn't you bring one for yourself...

She shook her head and about to move towards the wardrobe with the saree bag.. He narrowed his eyes..

Jayadev : why are you entering there.. With this bag... What happened..

Uyir : I have to change this saree..

Jayadev: why it's beautiful..

Uyir : Still Aathai wants me to wear new saree and she gave this to mithra..

She actually waited for him to say something else than what she already assumed

Jayadev : oh.... Okay... You go..

She just nodded and went inside as he said the expected answer......

Author's Note...

Hello people...

How was the chapter..

I think story need some twist to keep the flow😜😜

Do vote and comment your thoughts..

Happy Reading📖📖📖

Happy morning..

Thank you❤❤❤❤❤❤❤