Then Liana hung up the phone, leaving no room for Lisa to refuse. 

Lisa looked at the phone screen, unable to make up her mind. 

She knew Liana wasn’t short of money, but surely she couldn’t always take advantage of her generosity? 

She hadn’t even paid for the previous medicine yet, and she was going to collect more… 

As she stood there, sighing at the subway entrance, she decided to finally head to the hospital, just in case Liana would be waiting for her. 

Upon entering the hospital, she saw Austin helping a pregnant woman towards the gynecology department, and Lisa’s expression immediately changed. 

She hurriedly followed them, her hand trembling. Luckily, she was able to keep her composure and didn’t rashly confront them. Instead, she took out her phone and started recording the scene. 

After filming the video, she wanted to send it to Hailey, but hesitated as she was about to. 

If Hailey saw this, she might break down… 

Lisa gritted her teeth, put down her phone, and walked toward Austin. 

Chapter 158 

Men aren’t allowed in the OB/GYN department, so after Austin brought the pregnant woman in, he went to the waiting area. 

But when he turned around, he spotted Lisa’s angry glare and jumped a little, backing up several steps before stabilizing himself. 

“Lisa, how come you’re here?” 

“What about you? Weren’t you supposed to be in your hometown repaying debts? How come you’re here?” 

Facing Lisa’s questioning, Austin was obviously flustered since he didn’t expect Lisa to know about his hometown trip. 

But considering the sisterly bond between Hailey and Lisa, Austin shouldn’t be too surprised that they share almost everything, which annoys him a bit. 

Having married Hailey, Austin can’t help but be cautious about every move he makes since Hailey and Lisa share almost everything between themselves. 

Once he calmed down, Austin replied without changing his expression, “I did go back to my hometown to repay debts, but I happened to find my sister feeling unwell, so I brought her to the hospital.” 

Austin’s hometown is located just outside A City, so a three–hour drive is enough to get there. It makes sense, but… 

“Your sister?” 

Did Austin have a sister? 

Austin pointed at a woman sitting in the OB/GYN area, “That’s her, she’s pregnant and couldn’t attend the wedding, so you probably haven’t seen her. Hailey knows about her but must’ve forgotten to tell you…” 

Austin’s words appeared a tad sarcastic, seemingly hinting that their sisterly bond isn’t as strong as it seems. 

Lisa didn’t ask any more questions but her view of Austin had changed. She walked towards the elevator and didn’t close the door immediately. Instead, she hid in a corner and watched the OB/GYN area. 

Austin thought Lisa left, so he waved at the pregnant woman sitting in the OB/GYN area, and she got up and walked towards him. 

He whispered something to her, and she playfully shook Austin’s hand, while he scratched her nose affectionately. 

Their interactions seemed really intimate, far from being siblings, but more like long–time lovers. 

Lisa recorded everything and quickly texted Hailey, asking about Austin’s sister. 

Hailey replied almost immediately: “He does have a sister, but I’ve never met her. Why?” 

Lisa typed back, “Nothing much, I ran into them at the hospital, and Austin brought her to the OB/GYN.” 

Hailey frowned after reading Lisa’s message, “OB/GYN? Isn’t he supposed to be in his hometown?” 

Lisa then explained using Austin’s words, to which Hailey’s expression got a bit better. However, she still found it strange that Austin. didn’t inform her about his return and brought his sister to the hospital, clearly not wanting to let her know. 

Feeling suspicious, Hailey asked Lisa, “Which hospital are you in?” 

Lisa sent her location, and Hailey said okay before hanging up to drive to the hospital. 

Lisa was recording the video but didn’t send it directly to Hailey. Not because she wanted to hide anything, but because she wanted Hailey to come and confirm it herself. 

If Austin did betray Hailey, the video Lisa had would be strong evidence, and by sending it to her later would make it more convincing. 

With Hailey still a bit far away and worried that Austin might leave after their consultation, Lisa looked for a spot they couldn’t see to sit down. 

After almost half an hour, the pregnant woman left the department, and Austin escorted her to the inpatient area with his arm. 

Lisa got up and followed them, watching Austin complete the formalities before helping the pregnant woman into her ward.