I fell into the sand and i lay at it. Watching the stars, 'is it peaceful to be a star too?'

"Chaeyoung! Oh god are you okay?!?"

I looked at her and didn't reply i just looked at her. She guided me to the car and drove to her home, Nayeon unnie is in there cooking when we arrive.

"Chaeyoung! What happened to you? Why do you have so many bruise?"

I just look at them and didn't reply. They treated my wounds and put some bandages on it. I don't have an energy to explain and i don't have an energy to go to school tomorrow.

"Go take a rest chaeyoung, I'll wake you up later to eat."

Jeongyeon unnie said and i walked to the guest room and passed out on the bed.
______________________________________
Mina.

It's been two days since chaeyoung is absent. I miss her presence, i miss her teasing me until i pissed off.

I asked momo and sana to visit Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie's house because Dahyun and tzuyu said that chaeyoung is not in they're house.

We knock on the door.

"Oh guys, what brings you here?"

I looked inside and i saw chaeyoung sitting at the dining table looking at her food.

"Hang out?"

Momo asked.

"Let's just hang out at here"

Jeongyeon replied as she let us in, i saw chaeyoung bruised face and had a bandage all over her wrist and more on her forehead. I ran up to her and touch her face.

"W-what happen to you chaeng?!"

"Are you okay?!"

She looked at me but didn't reply. I hugged her and she cried, i looked at the four of my friends as they mouthed 'we'll let you two talk' and i nodded then they left.

I tried to calm her but unfortunately she isn't and she is shaking uncontrollably.

"M-mina..."

"Why do you need anything? Does your body hurt?"

"M-my p-parents....."

What about her parents?

"I left the h-house.."

"It's okay chaeyoung, if you're not ready to explain"

"N-no, i left the house because I've had e-enough of my parents controlling my l-life.... I've been a disappointment to them since i was a kid... When i f-fail they will beat me up. When i got home the same day that our test grades have been given, i talked back to them and l-left"

I was shocked at what she said. She's been suffering and i didn't even notice.

"I-im sorry for what i did and what i said that day"

"It's okay"

She hugged me until she fell asleep in my arm. I carried her to the bed and tucked us in, i hug her and let myself sleep too.

>>>>Time skip<<<<

I woke up and it's night, i look at chaeyoung who's sleeping peacefully while hugging me. I don't know what I'm feeling but i felt that i should take care of her and take the responsibility of her.

I wake her up and she slowly open her eyes.

"Hello beautiful girl, good evening you should eat"

She look at me and she boop my nose. I giggled at her sillyness.

I guided her up and we walk to the dining room there i saw the 7 of our friends eating.

"Good evening to the two of you i left you guys some food. Chaeyoung and mina sit here and eat"

Jihyo said and we sit at the chairs.

Time passes by and I've been so close with chaeyoung. I think i should confess to her before it's too late.

"Hey chaeyoung"

"Hmm?"

"I like you..."

She face me wide eye, and she hugged me.

"I like you too mina"

I was shock and i hug her back, this is my chance.

"Can i court you?"

"Yes."
______________________________________
Yeah i should end this here since i have school tomorrow at 7 so i should sleep.

Wish me a good luck at introduce yourself, haha.

- Author Cs.