Chapter 7 - Diagon Alley

Hermione walked behind Ginny and Pansy down the streets of Diagon Alley. After taking too long to pick out something to wear, Pansy had burst through the bedroom door and picked for her. She had thrown on the black dress and shoes right before Pansy waved her wand. In that split second, her hair was in perfect curls and her face had makeup on it. She wasn't sure what kind of spell this was, but she needed to learn. This would save her so much time. The dress was just a simple tshirt dress that hugged her figure a little more tightly than she was comfortable with, but even she knew better than to argue with Pansy.

Trying to hide her obvious awe and shock of the couple was hard. Ginnys hair was now cut to the middle of her neck instead of her long beautiful locks. She had her nose pierced and each ear was covered in piercings. It seemed as if her style went from shy quiet girl to punk rock chick. Hermione definitely struggled hiding her surprise at the tattoos that graced Ginnys arms and the one that sat in the center of her chest. She always knew Ginny preferred parties over studies, but never to this extent.

Pansy was a whole different story. She gave off a mom vibe that made Hermione feel, oddly enough, comfortable. Her bob was gone and replaced with long flowing brown hair filled with highlights. She must've died it because Hermione remembered she had black hair...at least she thought so. Pansy's style she never knew, but now she seemed preppy and stylish. Before she was swallowed by her coat, she had been wearing a simple white skirt and a pink sweater. The shivering cold pulled her from her thoughts. December was unforgiving with the cold....

"Thank Godric we are here," Ginny said as they entered what was apparently Pansy's shop. "My nipples were about to fall off!" Hermione giggled as Pansy smack Ginny again.

"Merlin Gin, you need to filter yourself." As Pansy moved further into the store, Ginny turned to Hermione with a wicked grin.

"How hard do you think she would have hit me if I said my vagina was about to be frozen shut?" Hermione's eyes widened causing Ginny to laugh again. "Come on, we have dresses to try on...well you and the others do."

"You're not wearing a dress?" Hermione asked following behind Ginny.

"Well I thought about it...and I don't think it really seems like my style ya know?" Hermione simply nodded thinking it best she keeps her mouth closed. "So after talking with Pansy, we decided I would wear a suit. Not a suit like a man suit, like a suit made for a woman. With heels. I'm always down for heels." Ginny wrapped her arm around Hermione's shoulders and led her to the back room.

"About time you lot got here!" Hermione looked to see a blonde woman coming their way. She was followed by another one who had very similar features. "Luna was just about to break out the champagne and throw out the orange juice."

"Shove it Daph, you know I had a terrible day at work yesterday," Luna said in her whimsical voice.

"Yes," said one of the blonde women, "but it's barely 8:30 in the morning. You need to chill."

"Stori just let her drink, what else do we have planned for today?" Ginny said laughing. Daph...Stori....these must be the Greengrass sisters. This was an odd bunch. "Hell we walked in on Mione and Draco about to go at it on their kitchen counter so what else could happen." Hermione's cheeks warmed as she blushed. She elbowed Ginny causing her to laugh.

"You two really do fuck like rabbits," Astoria muttered pulling champagne flutes out of a cabinet at the back of the room. Hermione blushed harder but moved her head to look around the room. It just looked like a large living space. Two sofas sitting facing each other. Between them sat a large round stage. She was assuming that was for whoever was trying things on to stand on. Fitting rooms lined the walls, soft plush rugs made up majority of the floor, and pinks and purples filled the room. Pansy really likes her pink.

"Hermione would like a mimosa?" Luna asked pouring orange juice into the champagne flutes. About to accept, she remembered that future her was pregnant. She wasn't entirely sure if any of the women were aware of that fact.

"No thank you Luna," she said quietly.

"Alright bitches, I've already picked out your bridesmaid dress. I've picked the color and the style of each one. We need to try them on today so I can get final measurements. Not only that, but we need to make sure you all have something to wear to the engagement party tomorrow night." Pansy spoke grabbing a handful of dress bags from the rack she was standing next to. Hermione took a breath. Trying on dresses is easy. She was nervous this day would lead to questions she couldn't answer. It's not that she didn't feel safe...but that was exactly it. She came to the realization as Pansy shuffled her into a fitting room. Yes these people were her friends...but she didn't really know them...not like the future version of her does. Speaking of that, where exactly is the future version of Draco and Hermione? What happened to them? More than just those questions swirled around her mind as she undressed. Not just questions about their safety or how to get home...but about Draco Malfoy. The blonde bully....the same man who had kissed her senseless not even two hours ago. She would deny it out loud, but inside she admitted it was probably the best kiss she ever had. Not that she had much to compare it to. Her first kiss was...well awkward. Then she kissed Victor in fourth year, then Jeremy, a muggle who she had a fling with on one summer break, next was Darin, another muggle. Darin was the one who took her virginity. It was one of the worst experiences of her life. She consented, but he was a terrible lover.

"Come on Mione!" Ginny hollered. Broken from her thoughts, she looked at the pale pink dress that now sat on her body.

"Gin what the hell?!?" She squealed seeing the center of her dress. She hadn't been paying attention when putting it on, so she hadn't noticed the center was open. Two straps of fabric covered her breasts and tied around the back of her neck. There was no back to this dress whatsoever. From the waist, it flared out to a full skirt, with a slit up to the thigh.

"Don't kill me, Pansy chose it," Ginny quickly snitched on her fiancé. "I already told her Draco is going to murder her...maybe you will too." Draco would luckily never see her in this dress. They'd be back in their time before they made it to the wedding. She didn't want to think about what he would say seeing her in this dress. 'Wait why should I care?' She thought to herself. The pale pink of the dress brought the tan in her skin out. Her eyes moved to look at her toned tan leg poking out of the dress, to the open chest of the dress. Her boobs sat perky, a little more gapped than when they were in a bra, but natural. She didn't want to say it out loud...but she loves the way this dress made her look. It had to be magic...right? Stepping out of the fitting room, Pansy squealed and ran over to her.

"Oh this will be perfect for the engagement party!" Pansy cheered jumping up and down. Hermione blanched looking at the woman she had dubbed crazy.

"What?! I thought this was for your wedding!" Draco really was going to see her in this. Why did that make her nervous?

"Nope, it's for tomorrow night. Just please try not to run off and fuck until the party is over okay?" Hermione's eyes widened, but she quickly gained control of her face. She was supposed to want to do that here. She coughed before opening her mouth again.

"No promises."

"Yeah we all know Draco, ever since they almost died in that ghastly room, he can't take his hands off of her." Died? What the hell was Daphne on about?

"Stop, you know I don't allow talk of the war to happen in my shop," Pansy said quietly. War? What had happened in the last five years?