Chapter 15

Frisk nodded as Chara looked at them surprised and happy. "I'm Chara, that locket used to be mine, I've been helping you through this adventure for a while. And now it's time you face Asgore," Chara said with a small bit of sadness in their voice.

Frisk walked down to the basement and came back to those long long halls. After some time Frisk came to a doorway that the two children went through. Inside was a room with pillars, checkered floors, and stained glass art work that had golden sun  shine through them and light up the room.

After walking through for some time Frisk saw a familiar silhouette in front of them when they got to the middle of the hall.

"You finally made it, the end of your journey is at hand. In a few more moments you with meet the king.....together you will decide the fate of this world. But first you will be judged on every action you've made every EXP you've earned."

Frisk looked at him confused. "You don't know what EXP is? It's an acronym it stands for 'execution points'. If you kill so many monsters your EXP increases and when you do that your LOVE increases. Of course LOVE is an acronym as well. 'Level of violence'. The more you kill the more easier it becomes to distance yourself."

Sans stopped and smiled at Frisk, "Of course you kept that young spirit, you weren't naive and that doesn't mean you're completely innocent, but you refused to hurt anyone. You strived to do the right thing. Even when you ran away, you did it with a smile. You never gained L.O.V.E., but you gained love. Does that make sense? Maybe not....regardless your actions here will determine the fate of your entire journey. Are you ready?"

Frisk nodded and continued on through the corridor, this was one of the final points in their journey.

They'd be home soon....what a terrifyingly sad thought.