But Lin Shu didn't ask too much.

   Instead, together with Fan Tianlei, they watched He Chenguang and others leave and get on the long-distance bus. The two left got on the bus again and walked away.

  In the car.

  Fan Tianlei said: "You must be curious, why don't you take part in this exercise?"

   "Yes." Lin Shu said truthfully.

   "After a while, you'll know why. I'm going to take you to meet someone. When you see him, maybe you won't be able to sleep at night because of the joy!" Fan Tianlei made a fool of himself.

  Lin Shu wisely didn't ask any more questions, but said, "Then I'm looking forward to it."

  ...

  Southeast Military Region, Office Building.

  Fan Tianlei led Lin Shu all the way upstairs, came to an office door, knocked on the door, and after getting permission to come in, the two went in!

  Until this moment, Lin Shu didn't know who Fan Tianlei said to take him to meet!

  The dog-headed boss of the Lone Wolf Special Commando of the Wolf Fang Special Battle Brigade is tall and strong!

  Fan Tianlei saluted and said: "Chief, I brought you the man!"

  Gao Shiwei put down the pen in his hand when he heard the words and looked up at Lin Shu with a smile, "You are the recruit who tried to behead me during the exercise, Lin Shu?"

   "Yes, sir!" Lin Shu raised his hand in salute.

   "I've always wanted to see with my own eyes, what kind of person is he who put a bullet in my head at the risk of his life during the exercise? I saw him today, and he lived up to his reputation! Young man, you're doing great!"

  Gao Shiwei praised him, and it was obvious that he was very happy. Of course, he was happy to have such an excellent soldier under his command!

  Lin Shu said in a deep voice, "Thank you, Chief!"

   "I called you here today, not just to see you, but to ask for your opinion on something else."

  Gao Shiwei gets to the point:

"You can wipe out Wolf Fang's Wild Wolf Squad on your own. Under Fan Tianlei's commando team, you can wipe out 8 special forces members, and you can complete the beheading operation under the dispatch of Lone Wolf Group B. It has been fully proved This is something that can only be done by a very remarkable soldier king. With such talent, as long as you persevere, I believe that in time, you can become an all-round special soldier king! Therefore, in your body, any kind of miracle may happen in the future.

   "So you have two choices. First, join the Spike Special Forces Brigade. Let Fan Tianlei tell you about this!"

   After finishing speaking, he nodded to Fan Tianlei.

   "Yes!" Fan Tianlei took the opportunity and said:

   "The higher-ups ordered our special warfare brigade to form a brand-new special operations team. The reason why it is called brand-new is not only that it requires new equipment, new tactics, and new training, but also includes new methods, new tactics, and new methods...

  "In short, in the face of all the possibilities of future wars and non-combat operations of special forces, form an all-weather, all-round special operations team, code-named: red blood cells!