Four companies shouted together: "Yes!!"

  Gong Jian asked again: "Do you have the determination?!"

"Have!!"

   "Hey, that's right!" Gong Jian smiled.

   Just then, two voices came: "Report!"

  Sharpshooter Silian followed the sound and everyone had smiles on their faces. When Gong Jian saw Lin Shu and He Chenguang, the signature auntie smile on his face became more intense, and he said to Silian:

   "Look, everyone, who is back? What kind of method should we use to welcome them? Come, all of them are here..."

  Gong Jian waved to Lin Shu: "Disband!!"

  The people from the Fourth Company immediately raised Lin Shu and He Chenguang with howls, threw them into the sky, and then caught them.

  ...

  Time in the military always flies by.

  After the decision of the regiment, Lin Shu was officially appointed as the squad leader of the fourth company, one platoon, and one squad of sharpshooters, and his military rank was changed from a crutch to a first-class soldier.

  Generally speaking, the rank of first-class soldier will not be issued until the second year of enlistment!

In the company, the sergeant is generally the squad leader, but there is an exception in everything. Lin Shu's strength is obvious to all, and the regiment intends to cultivate Lin Shu, so the appointment of the squad leader and the change of rank is a bit exaggerated, but in the army, It is not without precedent.

  Sharpshooter Silian didn't have any objection to this.

  In the army, everything depends on strength, and Lin Shu has fully proved his strength in the exercise! Dispel all doubts!

  As for dissatisfaction? sure! You surpass Lin Shu first, and then talk about dissatisfaction!

  After Lin Shu became the squad leader, the first thing he did was to find He Chenguang and learn something.

  During the lunch break, Lin Shu and He Chenguang came to the training ground.

   "Squad leader, did you ask me to do something?" He Chenguang asked.

   "You can call me by my name in private."

  Lin Shu smiled, and then asked why he came here: "Chen Guang, you grew up practicing martial arts, and you are also the champion of free fighting in the Asian Championships, right?"

  Although he didn't know why Lin Shu asked this, He Chenguang still nodded: "Yes, yes!"

   "Then do you know Ming Jin, Dark Jin, and Hua Jin?"

"I know!"

   "Tell me about it in detail?" Lin Shu asked curiously, the system didn't introduce much about it.

  He Chenguang pondered for a while, and introduced to Lin Shu:

   "The so-called bright energy, dark energy, and transformation energy are a kind of strength division for martial arts practitioners, but not everyone can afford this level.

   "Not to mention some martial arts scammers in the Jianghu, it is not easy for ordinary people to achieve Ming Jin!

   "For example, black boxers, fighters above the provincial level, and some special forces and scouts. Their strength is roughly in the category of Ming Jin..."