The Genius, The Psychic and The Beauty

Start from the beginning

T:...yeah.

K: As expected from Kusuo, not doing things half baked. Honestly, it is interesting that he's willing to tell you about his powers, but I can see the foresight Kusuo had whether it's for the better to tell you about his powers or not. To this day I wonder why we don't get along when we are so similar in intellect.

S: I wonder.

Kusuke claps his hands in satisfaction.

K: Well, that was a nice talk, I really felt like I got some good information-I mean I got to know my brother's girlfriend better.

S: He wasn't even subtle about it.

K: I actually have a project planned to do, so you two lovebirds can enjoy London as much as you want. I would love to play more with my little brother, but I feel like I have taken enough of your time. See ya!

POV: Saiki Kusuo

Good grief, he's still a handful to deal with.

I notice Kokomi being passive ever since my brother made the point of Kokomi cornering me with her confession. I walked to her and kneeled in front of her.

S: What's wrong?

T: I know.

S: Excuse me?

T: I know that the things I do can be seen as exploitative, but they're always happy when I ask them, is that still a bad thing?

S: Kokomi, you're overthinking this.

T: What about you, Kusuo?

S: What do you mean?

T: Did me confessing to you really cornered you?

S: Kokomi, before I answer, I want to make my brother's statement more clear, the reason why I'm usually technical and at some times inconsiderate is because I'm honest with you, which I find the most important in a relationship. 

She's not responding.

S: So to answer your question, every confession corners you regardless of the person because they pressure you with an immediate response that will impact the connection between two people. So you confessing to me isn't any different from anyone else.

T: Did you consider rejecting me?

S:...That was an option, my decision at the time was purely for my own benefit, whether that's appropriate or selfish is up for debate. Realistically, you don't fall in love with someone as soon as you've been confessed to. 

She's still not responding, I really need to work on comforting her better.

S: Kokomi, we've talked about this kind of thing before when you first confessed to me and I brought you to my house. And here we are, still together.

T:...That's true.

S: Kokomi, who's the one that calls you by your given name that's not our family and your close friends?

T:...You.

S: Who brought you to so many places like Okinawa and space?

T: You.

S: And who do you spend time with every holiday, Christmas and New Years?

T: You.

S: Do you think after all of that, I'm still doubtful of our relationship?

T:...No.

S: Then there's nothing to worry about. 

I hugged her.

S: I never got the chance to say it back, but you're also special to me Kokomi. My brother's right when he said I treat you differently than everyone else. Not because you're Teruhashi Kokomi, it's because you're my Teruhashi Kokomi.

Kokomi stayed quiet and hugged me back.

T: Thank you.

S: Alright, it's getting late, we should settle down for the day.

T: Maybe we can follow your brother's advice and have a fun time in London

S: I'm not against that.

I turned to see a piece of paper on a desk. I took a look and it said: 

"This is the only room I booked for you two. Have fun <3" 

That teasing bastard.

Kokomi who was behind me took a look and panicked.

T: A-a-a-are we shari-

S: Of course not, he knows I can teleport back.

She tugs on my shirt. I turned to her and she was blushing and acting timid.

T: I mean, can you,

S: Eh? 

T: Can you accompany me before I go to sleep? This big hotel room is kind of lonely by myself.

S: Good grief, don't make me misunderstand.

T: What?