Taehyung smiled widely when jungkook pulled him more closer to himself in his sleep.

Taehyung pecked on jungkook's lips and backed away after few seconds and in response jungkook just snuggled more close to him.

Taehyung pouted when jungkook didn't woke up instead his grip on taehyung's waist tightens.

"Kookieeeeee" taehyung whined while nudging jungkook slightly.

Jungkook hummed.

"Wake uppppp" taehyung struggled to get out of jungkook's grip but to no avail.

And in a blink of an eye-

Jungkook was on top of taehyung making taehyung gasp at the sudden move.

"Now cat got your tongue?" Jungkook asked in his morning raspy voice making taehyung gulp softly.

Without any further conversation--

(M) warning! 🗿

****

Jungkook smashed his lips onto taehyung's making him moan at the sudden action. The kiss wasn't soft or slow but a rough one. The way Jungkook was kissing him with full vigour and passion showed how much he missed taehyung and the fact that taehyung tried his best keep up with Jungkook's pace showed that he feels the same.

A hand slid down between taehyung's legs making taehyung gasp again taking the opportunity jungkook slid his tongue in taehyung's mouth tasting every inch of his mouth and the way jungkook sucked on his tongue makes taehyung to moan out in pleasure while jungkook still continues to kiss him roughly. This time is different from the other kisses they shared. Those were slow and full of love but this is quite change and taehyung loved this.

Jungkook palmed taehyung's cloth dick in his hand while abusing his lips.

Taehyung's continues moans encouraged him to do more.

Mhmmnhmmm-hhh-kkkoo~ taehyung moaned while tapping at jungkook's shoulder to stop him. He can't handle This much pleasure.

Jungkook pulled away after sucking taehyung's bottom lip. Both breathed heavily.

Taehyung's dishevelled look made jungkook more hard as the time pass.

Morning hair were everywhere falling on his head with glisten with sweat. Those soft plump lips became red and swelling.

A wet patch between his legs indicating that taehyung just came untouched.

Jungkook chuckled looking at his baby's state.

"What a mess you have became by just a kiss" jungkook commented being amused.

"A beautiful mess" jungkook whispered near taehyung's lips.

Taehyung blushed hard at jungkook words while being embarrassed too that how he came this easily.

Taehyung hide his face in his hands while Turning his face other side.

"When I do these things to you look at me in the eyes, baby boy " jungkook uttered in dominance near taehyung's ear while nibbling on his ear softly making taehyung moaned shamelessly at the new nickname and the gentle nibble on his ear did things to him down there.

Taehyung bites his lower lip while looking at jungkook oh so innocently making jungkook groaned looking at him.

Jungkook tugged on taehyung's shirt while looking at him in eyes silently asking for permission.

Taehyung felt butterflies at the way jungkook still asking him for his permission.

Slowly taehyung rose up from the bed indicating jungkook to remove his shirt. And jungkook pulled his shirt all the up to his head and taehyung lift his arms up to help jungkook to remove the shirt. After removing the shirt jungkook proceeded to remove taehyung's pajamas too while looking at taehyung to make sure he is not making his baby uncomfortable.