Issei: Hey babe, mind giving us a countdown.

The boy looked on at the shirtless girl next to him. All Mina could do was restrain beheading the boy and look to you for approval.

(Y/N): Sure.

Mina: Very well then. 3! 2!

At the count of 2 a small red ball collided with you, sending you back a few feet. You dusted yourself off as you saw the culprit. An even bigger grin on his face now at his supposed advantage.

Issei: My bad!

The boy charged at you and took a wild swing at your head. All you had to was duck and weave his pitiful punches as you took small steps backwards. 

(Y/N): Have you trained at all?

Issei: Someone as powerful as me wouldn't need it.

He missed a few more punches before you kick his side, sending him flying backwards hard.

Rias: Issei!

Rias ran over to the boy as she tried to help him up, did you really kick him that hard?

Rias: That's enough!

(Y/N): This is his idea Rias.

You appeared in front of her in a second, scaring her completely.

(Y/N): He will honor it.

You pick up Rias by her shirt and throw her to Lucille, the girl restraining her and holding a sword to her neck. Putting you back into a 1v1.

(Y/N): Now where were we.

You picked the boy up as you aimed a punch at his stomach. Sending him flying backwards into the wall of the club. The boy was barely conscious at you stalked towards him. You pulled him out of the wall and slammed him into the ground. On and on, punch after punch was laid into him. You had waited so long for this. All your peerage did was watch as you completely battered the boy that started all of this. The boy that did all of this to you.

(Y/N): This! 

You punched him across the face, blood trickles out of his nose.

(Y/N): Is!

You punch his stomach again, he wheezes as blood pours out of his mouth.

(Y/N): Payback!

With what was left of his power he swings his gauntlet fist at you, but you easily catch it. You squeeze the gauntlet as you put all of your power into it. You can hear noises as the gauntlet almost cracks under the sheer power. To save itself the gear de spawns from his arm, leaving you to break his wrist completely. A painful crack was heard as he screamed in pain.

Akeno: STOP!

You looked over at the chained up girl. Her eyes were filled with tears at the scene in front of her.

Akeno: Please... Stop!

You got off of the boy and turned to her, you would say this for all to see.

(Y/N): Like how you stopped loving me? Stopped seeing me as a person?

Akeno: I didn't mean-

(Y/N): But you did Akeno, I was cast out as a stray so you could have sex with that!

You pointed at the beaten and bruised body of Issei, the boy was barely breathing.

(Y/N): What did I do that was so wrong, hmm?

You walked over to the girl and grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at you.

Akeno: I... don't..

(Y/N): Don't know? Cause the answer is nothing.

You let go of her chin, throwing her face down a little bit as she looks at you with complete sadness.

(Y/N): Now let me ask you.

You walk over to the red haired girl, nothing but anger in her eyes as you walk towards her.

Rias: I'll tell you why, you are a pitiful little bitch. I should never have saved you.

(Y/N): I see.

You turn away for a second before looking back at Lucille.

(Y/N): Let's end this.

You summon Trinity as you stalk towards Issei, you will eliminate the remaining pieces one by one. You were seconds from stabbing through the boy as 2 words rang out in your ear.

Rias: I forfeit!

And just like that, the game was over. Rias did whatever she could to get one over on you. With this she believed she managed to get one last thing over you. But nevertheless in front of all the great devils, all the spectators in the crowd that came to watch Gremory dismantle this random boy. You had Won.

RIAS GREMORY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

THE WINNER, (Y/N)!

The arena and everyone inside began to fade away as you turned to look at Rias one last time before the game ended. A smug look still on her face after everything. 

(Y/N): Pathetic.

▬ι══════ﺤ