In her hand, she held a beautiful dress that I had recently made

In her hand, she held a beautiful dress that I had recently made. It was perfect. Who knew Alix had an eye for fashion?

"I love it! It looks fantastic. It doesn't look like I'm trying too hard, yet I'm still putting in effort to look nice."

"Maybe pair it with this," Kim said tossing me the previous article of clothing Adrien held.

"I hate you all." However, I did sneakily grab them as I walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

I'm writing that while I'm tired. Right now it seems like the funniest thing ever.

~Skip to after the shower~

I walked out of the bathroom shyly.

"So what do you think?" I asked while doing a little spin.

"You look beautiful," Nath said.

"But I do need a bit of light makeup and a cute hairstyle." I looked at Adrien and Chloe.

"I call makeup!" Chloe yelled.

"I have the perfect idea for your hair!" Adrien exclaimed grabbing a hairbrush and hair ties.

"I call giving Jason a talking to," Nino said.

"I'll join," Alix and Kim joined in at the same time.

"I don't think so. You'll scare him away and I really want to get to know him better," I told them shooting them a glare that puts Batman's to shame.

~Time skip once more~

I looked at phone to see that I have ten minutes before Jason is supposed to come.

"My lady," Adrien said putting his hand out to take me to the lobby.

I gladly took it, but before we left the room I turned to everyone else. "Don't wait up for me. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow."

Adrien and I then began our walk to the lobby. He gave me a serious look.

"I better not be getting a lecture on how to be prepared," I joked.

"I'm not gonna lecture you. That's Nino's job."

"Then why do you have your serious face on?"

"I know what you're wearing."

"Adrien!"

"You can't get anything by me."

"I just want to feel pretty. It's like an extra boost of confidence. Guys will never understand."

"I know I won't. I just wanted to tease you one last time before your date."

"I hate you."

"I love you too. Now be careful in Crime City."