RT12: My Fears and Worries

Not all the time we're strong and brave enough to face every situations in life.
Sometimes, we kneel down and be broken down for a while.
We take time to see, hear, and feel our fears and worries.
It's nice to mingle once in a while on your sorrows and broken pieces to think through things.

My dear friends,
Here are my fears and worries:

1. Fear of crowds
Their stares make me go blank. I lost my composure whenever I mind what's on their minds. I can't find happiness if this goes on.

2. Afraid of responsibilities
The thought that I might fail and disappoint them is what I fear the most. I am pressured to their expectations and how they look up as their leader. In other words, I am not confident to lead a group.

3. Worried about my insecurities
Everytime I see a mirror can't help but be sad because my life's too ordinary. Everyday is like a living hell for me. I always see happy beings unlike me who's stock up and can't even move on from the past. Honestly, I'm not happy right now.

4. Scared of caring other people and falling in love
I hate it when I start to care and be attached to a person because I knew nothing is permanent in this crazy world. Aside from that, I become selfish when I fall in love. That's why, I'm scared that those days will come. If so, It'll just torment me and the person I love the most.

5. What I scared the most?!?
MY FREAKING SELF!!!..

I don't have full control of myself. Out of my will, it will do the things I don't like. It's like demons are over me. I'm afraid I'll break many hearts and souls. And when I'm back to myself, mourning and regretting what I've done are the only thing I can do. I'm ashame to my Lord who give His everything to a sinful man like me.
EVERYTHING IS TOO LATE FOR ME!.

"Someday it's gonna make sense!"