RT3: That thing called Destiny

"Do you believe in Destiny/Fate?"

Hmmm, Before I used to believed that my life is bound to destiny. So yeah, whenever I see couples, I always say to myself "In right time, I'm gonna find what is destined for me."
That's how I usually counterpart myself when I get jelly over those happy couples not until I had this strange encounter with group of people who view life differently.

I believe that all beings have their free will over things, but this people said "Yes, we are bound to destiny, but don't ya know you can create the destiny itself!".
Upon hearing, I got a bit confused and can't believe their words.
However, I also got shaken on what I used to believed when they throw this question to me.
"Is having FREE WILL also part of destiny? If that's so, then FREE WILL is not FREE WILL anymore, that is called being a TOY to Destiny."

And so, I now doubt my beliefs. It's like being shaken from being firm.
I never thought that the entire time I was imprisoned to this Destiny, and relied all my life to Fate.

Therefore, Destiny is there from the start, but it's up to us what to choose. Is it to follow what is destined and be a prisoner of destiny, or create another path to take and use our free will to it's right function?

So, my dear friends, what path are you in now?

But before you answer that, hahaha another question came up in my mind? (sorry guys, I don't know what's wrong in my mind -_-)
So yeah, here it is.
"How can we know the path we are destined? If we can Identify, then we can use the free will and change what is needed to change, Am I right?"

Do you agree guys?.^_^
Hope I can talk to you ^///^...