namgikook day

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Ohh, Thankyou so much kitkat" namjoon said while taking it from him.

"He didn't bought one for me" jungkook said sulking.

Namjoon chuckled at him.

"Kookie, this is for you, here take it you little sulky baby" yoongi said giving him the other kinder joy.

"Baby? And me? Nah man" jungkook rolled his eyes while saying this.

"Oh yeah sorry, i forget you are a bunny, little sulky bunny" yoongi spoke and laughed hard.

Jungkook looked at namjoon who was also silently laughing
"Hyung! Stop laughing and teach your kitkat to never call me a baby!"

"I am sorry but it's between you both, i am not going to interfere" namjoon said backing away.

Yoongi stick his tongue out teasing jungkook.

"You little kitty, enjoying teasing me huh? Come here!" Jungkook said then picked yoongi up like a koala.

Yoongi yelped when jungkook slapped his butt a little hard.

"Jungkook! Don't do that" namjoon immediately spoke.

"Aishh hyung i am just playing with him, right kitty?"

Yoongi sniffled and nodded.

"Aww i hit too hard? I am so sorry, let's go to the mall hyung" jungkook said.

Then jungkook sat down on the front seat while namjoon sat down on the  driving seat and drove off to the mall.

"So what should we buy first?" Jungkook asked holding yoongi's hand tightly in his.

"Suits, there's a business party i need to attend soon so i need a new suit" namjoon said looking around.

"Ok, he is also going to join you?" Jungkook asked namjoon while pointing at yoongi.

"Well he can if he wants to" namjoon said smiling at yoongi who trying to eat the chocolate that was inside the kinder joy but because jungkook was holding his other hand tightly, he was using only one hand to eat which was making very difficult for him to eat.
"Aishh! Look at him"

Jungkook frowned then looked beside himself at yoongi. He sighed when he saw yoongi's mouth covered with chocolate.
"Hyung? What are you doing?"

"Eating you dummy" yoongi said still Licking the empty cup.

"It's finished already, throw it in the bin now, come on fast!!" Jungkook spoke seriously.

Yoongi hummed and threw it in the bin.

"Why are you so messy huh? Look at me and don't you dare to move you naughty kitty" jungkook said kneeling infront of him. He take out his handkerchief from his pocket and cleaned yoongi's mouth with it.

Namjoon just looked at them with a smile.

"Now it's fine, you want to wash your hands and face? Are they feeling sticky?" Jungkook asked softly while getting up.

"No, they are clean" yoongi said with a pout.

"Alright, hyung let's go and buy suits for you and him too"

Namjoon nodded at jungkook's words then they went to a shop.

"Hyung which colour?" Jungkook asked namjoon while looking at the different suits present inside the shop.

"Umm, i think I'll wear white and i want black for him" namjoon answered.

"Ok" jungkook said.

Then after an hour, they got the suits they wanted then left from that shop.

"Joonie"

"Hmm?"

"Are you not going to eat your kinder joy?"

*sighs*

💜

___________________________________________

Don't forget to vote🌟