Yoongi smiled and said
"Thankyou kookie, i want two more kinder joy, one for me and one for joonie"

Jungkook pouted asking
"And what about me?"

Yoongi giggled saying
"You are a big boy kookie and you like to play with needles and not these toys"

"Oh really? Then would you also like to play with my favourite needle huh? Tell me" jungkook said raising eyebrows.

Yoongi quickly shook his head as no.

"Just joking kitty, don't be scared and let's go buy a kinder joy for you and your joonie" jungkook said quickly Changing the topic when he saw yoongi's eyes getting teary listening to 'needles'.

"Then we will go home okay?" Yoongi said.

"But your joonie is coming here, he said we will have lunch in his favourite restaurant" jungkook said smiling.

"Joonie is coming here? You asked him to come here?" Yoongi asked with excited look in his eyes.

"Yes i asked him,now let's quickly buy your kindey joy and go out hmm?"

Yoongi nodded smiling widely. He happily went towards the counter and bought two kinder joys.

Then both him and jungkook stepped out from the cafe and saw namjoon already standing there.

"Joonieeeee!!" Yoongi hugged him tightly.

"Oh my little cutie kitkat, enjoyed your apple pie hmm?" Namjoon asked hugging back.

"Yes joonie but i missed you alot" yoongi said pouting.

Namjoon broke the hug and said after kissing yoongi's both cute round cheeks
"I missed my baby too, my cutie sugarcube"

Yoongi happily giggled then showed namjoon his little toy.
"I got this little toy from inside the kinder joy, its cute right joonie?"

Namjoon cooed while saying
"But not as cute as you"

"Hehe, this one is for you" Yoongi gave one kinder joy to namjoon.