‼️||Clothes||SilverBrush||‼️

Start from the beginning

"Let's go to the changing room.." they seem more pleased now, they walk along the sandy floor as I followed clinging onto their hand gently. I squeezed it just slightly for a reassuring tone.

"Oh! You got a firm grip.." they chuckled under their breath slightly. My eyes widen as I was called out on my hand holding. I blushed with a gentle pink hue and pulled my hand away, embarrassed of my non formal actions.

Oh how could I just do that! It was so unethical! I shouldn't have just done that! No no I couldn't have! How stupid of me how utterly stupid is that! I'm ruined! My reputation will be down for! Everyone will know!

I snapped right out of my train of thought with the touch of a familiar hand, I look up at Paintbrush who was looking back at home with a gentle smile. I feel nice about this and held their hand back.

"Hey.. hey! No worries! Your good really.."
They tilt their head with a friendly smile on their face, it felt so comforting to me. Such warmth just vibrating from it.

"Thank you.." I struggled to choke out because of my embarrassment, I just couldn't help it, really. They were so bright and warm and felt like comfort... god get your mind out the gutter Silver!

We soon managed to make it to the changing cabins, Paintbrush looked up at me with a tilt of their head.

"You have some clothes to change in your bag, right?" They ask just to make sure I'm all set. Do they really care that much? Out of their own heart..?

"Yes, Yes I do.." I cleared my throat. "Now if you'll excuse me.." I walk into the cabin quickly as I began to change..

─=≡Σthe smallest time skip ever~ Σ≡=─

"I allow you to come in now!" I said to paintbrush who was on the other side of the door. I wore some more.. short clothes. I wasn't used to wearing these but they were quite comfortable, I must say.

A summer button up and shorts that were knee height. Not my usual choice in clothing but, it worked. As I thought and looked at myself in the mirror, fixing up some details about my appearance.

I turn back and see Paintbrush standing in the doorframe, coming in and closing the door behind themselves. They smiled and looked me up and down.

"See! It's not that bad right..? It looks great on you!" They smiled brightly, yet so comfortingly. I felt nice while being complimented,I blushed gently. Compliments are really something I cherish getting and their nice to hear as a member of royalty. (keep telling yourself that silver)

"I- thank you.." I feel slightly flattered by the compliment, I look away from them with a shocked blush. They supposedly notice this and reach out to hold my face up, holding eye contact with me.

"Don't look away.." they tilt their head gently. "I think the blush compliments your face, really.." their eyes weirdly.. soften.. That was cute.. WHAT NO NO IT SHOULDNT BE I SHOULDNT FIND IT CUTE, THEY ARE JUST A PESANT! THEY.. they.. they aren't worthy of.. of my.. oh what am I even thinking now..

I look back at them with slight shock and a blush on my face, why weren't they pulling away? Why are they not pulling their hands away..? Why are they not looking away..? Why are they doing this..? What are their motives..?

They chuckle at my expression and continued to caress my cheek with their soft hand. It was silky smooth, and calming in some weird way.

"You have really nice cheek bones.." they noticed, I looked up at them blinking embarrassingly. "Matter of fact your face as a whole is nice.." they say with a teasing smirk. Did they.. enjoy this..?

They tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear swiftly. I clear my throat harshly, the embarrassment really made it hard to speak.

"I.. I'm flattered.. your uhm.. face is also uhh.. nice looking..?" I try to muster up a short sentence that would actually made sense. Nice looking?! Silver! Get your act together! Out of all the androgynous term you could've used to complement them, you choose nice looking?! They aren't that.. they're dashing.. they're wonderful.. and maybe even attractive.. OH WHAT AM I THINKING?!

They giggled at my blushing and regretful face. They still didn't put their hand away, yet our faces were closer than usual, way closer than usual. Who am I kidding already.. of course their attractive! Their hot! They.. they're perfect..

I could just feel their breath on my lips gently caressing my skin when they spoke up. Their voice was always either very annoying, and I mean super annoying, or.. or just so.. so..

"I don't want to jump to conclusions alright..? And I don't want to do anything either I neither you will regret..can..can.."
For a moment they sound like a broken record player but soon their voice comes up once again. "Can I kiss you..?"

I look at them with a slightly shocked expression, but.. I smiled and leaned into them. They gladly except the closeness, closing the gap between us sweetly.

The kiss was gentle and smooth. How their tongue felt against mine was enough to make me addicted to the friction, they continued to lean into me, our tongues forced into a pleasurable yet pressured experience. Yet the pressure was so good...

Oh how their tongue felt mine, as they compete for dominance in a slow wet dance, soon they took the wheel, and I was ecstatic about it. They were so controlling, but not in any bad way of course. They push their tongue into my mouth harshly time and time again, brushing my teeth and tongue clean.

We pulled away after a few minutes, both panting for air gently, they chuckled weakly and pulled their face away from mine. I can't believe this.. I truly cannot.. Once we got our breaths back functioning normally they spoke up.

"So.. you ready to go now..?" They asked in a rather sweet tone.

"Yes.. I suppose so.." I reply hesitantly. Oh how they make me so flattered just by saying anything..

・:*☆── 1641 Words ──☆*:・

(IM SORRY FOR THE WAIT AATRAGSGSSRGAVSBSJSHHS I'm just having an all time low in my life rn and I'm really trying to write all these oneshots, but I promise they'll be there soon 🫡🫡)