Yoonbin went home already?

She asked to herself as she peeked through the empty, quite hallways and there's no sight of her cousin. She sighed as she glanced once at her classroom before sliding it close, she didn't locked the room since she knows it was the guard's job to do so.

YOONBIN'S P.O.V

"Dad, are you serious? I still needed to send Minji home.", Yoonbin said as he throw his hands into the air in frustration. Recently, his dad was asking Yoonbin to get home earlier than usual. It was still Yoonbin's third day as a so-called junior, and as Minji's classmate and yet, he hasn't done anything that was good to Minji except for watching her from afar.

And now, his dad had an urgent meeting means he and Yoonbin had to go to his workplace right now and Yoonbin knows that Minji still cannot walk that properly and needed for someone to acompany her home.

Yoonbin thought of an idea, and remembered about Haruto's existence and how he cared  for his cousin as he was about to dial him but stopped when his dad walked away.

"Dad? Come on-"

"Sir Yoonbin, let's go.", Their driver said as Yoonbin could only do nothing but to seat in the backseat as he opened the door, folding his legs in number 4, and being intoxicated with anxiety and guilt.

Their personal driver started the engine as he turned the steering wheel right after to make a turn. Mr. Ha was on the passenger's seat, beside their driver. The car was so silent that only the muffled noises from outside can be heard. His dad spoke nothing as he glanced at his son in the mirror, he looked so pale.

"Dad? Come on, Minji's situation..", Yoonbin sighed as he cuts his own sentence when his Dad started to speak. "Son, I know you're worried, but this meeting is about privileges for my business and it could ruin our reputation. This is about school, also. And Minji, I know she's a strong girl. She can handle everything, but crying must be her habit since she frequently cried. She must be home by now."

Yoonbin heaved a sighed again, "I hope so. I hope she's fine.", He asked, as he started to get nervous again and fiddling with his own fingers. "Dad, I felt uneasy about this.", He added and hissed. "Don't worry, son. Everything will be fine.", His dad reassured him as he smiled softly.

"As for now, let's just not rush everything at once. Let's do anything we can for Minji and for everyone at school step by step. Don't rush or else everything won't work as we wanted to."

MINJI'S P.O.V

After Minji slid the door close, she turned around and was about to walk when she recieved a notification from her phone. She leaned against the door and reached for her phone. After so, she opened the messaging app and saw the name of the person.

Ha Yoonbin
Active now

Yoonbin: Min, I'm so sorry but Dad had
an urgent meeting and I cannot send you
home right now...

Yoonbin: Go home safe and text me when
you arrive, okay?

Okay. Thank you. :Minji
(👍1)          

Minji shoved her phone back inside her pocket again and tried to walk slowly. She stumbled from her first attempt but to her luck, she didn't fell on the ground and she still managed to grip the doorknob. "This is harder than I thought.", She muttered while scratching her temple.

She heard muffled voices from the other classrooms as she concluded that there were still few students staying inside the campus and she wasn't alone this time. She grunted when she started to take a few steps, knowing she must twist her ankle to be able to walk.