Y/N: "Okay, mom. So, she speaks? Mission accomplished?"

Tanjiro: "Mm-mm. She's talking, but her eyes and fangs are still the same. So I'm not really sure what's going on, but... I'm just glad Nezuko is alive! Thank goodness she's alive..."

Mitsuri: "Yes! Yes! Thank goodness!"

Tanjiro: "T-Thank goodness!"

Kotetsu: "THANK GOODNESS!"

Y/N: "Uuuuuuuuugh. I've never wished I could die so badly before."

Y/N thought no one could see it, but even through their tears, everyone saw and heard him crying, even if it was only a little bit.

End of Season 3.
________________________________
Lil Extra.

It had been a few days since they'd gotten back from the Swordsmith Village, and everything was going smoothly.

They left the details of the encounter to Mitsuri, since she was a Hashira and could get to Master Kagaya the fastest. What they didn't know, is that she'd also sent letters to a few of the Hashira. Mostly noting their accomplishments. One, however, told a different story.

Y/N, not injured for once, was playing with Sumi, Naho, and Kiyo, when Shinobu called his name. Which was weird. Whenever she needed him, she'd just send En. And the tone she used. It was loving. But almost...TOO loving.

Paying no mind to either of this things, Y/N swiftly makes his way to Shinobu's room, where she stands surrounded by a menacing aura while looking out a window.

Y/N: "You wanted to see me?"

Shinobu: "Yes. Dearest, could you tell me what happened at the Swordsmith Village?"

Y/N: "Well, short version is, and in no particular order...I learned a new breathing style, met a relative, extended flame breathing, recognized my own strength, went a little crazy, tried out new moves, almost blew myself up, and....heard Nezuko's voice for the first time. I think that's it."

Shinobu: "Oh? Really...and you're sure you aren't forgetting anything? Anything that might be important to tell your partner?"

Y/N: "Um....no? I think y
That should be all the vaguely important things. Why?"

Shinobu: "Why? Oh...nothing. It's just...my love."

Y/N: "....yes?"

Shinobu: "Light of my life."

Y/N: "......Are you-"

Shinobu: "Dearest love of mine."

Y/N: ".....Shinobu-"

Shinobu: "My lovely cannibal concubine."

Y/N: "Uh..."

Shinobu: "My interspecies future husband.

Y/N: "...wait, wha-"

Shinobu: "Could you please enlighten me on why you felt it necessary to not inform your lover, in other words, me...that you've seen my best friend naked?"

Y/N: "What are you-.....oh."

Shinobu: "Oh? What oh? Did that trigger something? Maybe something to do with a hot spring? I also heard you looked up her skirt, but honestly...you spent you puberty being groomed by a one hundred year old prostitute, so I mostly expected that."

Y/N: ".....Let me explain...?"

Shinobu: ".....You have three seconds before I lose my shit."

Y/N: "Okay, before you flip out, I am in no way attracted to Mitsuri-"

Shinobu: "First name basis already, isn't that cute."

Y/N: "....As I was saying, not my type. A bit too...."

Shinobu: "Full? Maybe...voluptuous? Sexy?"

Y/N: "....It kinda sounds like you've checked her out more than I have. But know. I was going to say airheaded. And sometimes whiny. But what I'm saying is...I didn't join her in the hot springs because I had an ulterior. It was just two acquaintances getting to know each other-that's not helping...you get my point."

Shinobu: "Oh, I don't care about that. I know you and Mitsuri would never. I'm just..irritated, that you didn't tell me. And that she saw you before I did."

Y/N: "You're right. I should've told-I'm sorry...what?"

Shinobu: "What? As your future spouse it's only natural that I would have an interest in your body. Don't you have an interest in mine?"

Y/N: "I...don't think that's a relevant...."

Shinobu: "Again, it's natural. You don't have to hide it. Now, onto why I called you. To ensure something like this doesn't happen again, I'm going to be much more intimate with you.

Y/N: "....My limited vocabulary is having a bit of trouble deciding what that mea-"

Shinobu gives Y/N a kiss to help him sort out his mind. It wasn't long, but it left a tingle on his lips.

Shinobu: "I hope that helps. Back to what I was saying, you will no longer be sleeping in the ward. You will sleep with me."

Y/N: "It...almost sounds like I don't have a choice."

Shinobu: "Oh, you don't. I'm a very possessive partner. Now come with me."

Y/N: "Where are we going?"

Shinobu: "To take a bath. You smell like blood, burnt hair, and sweat."

Y/N: "Oh..well, I can take a bath on my own.....Shino? I can...hey, Shino?"
________________________________

(That's the end of season 3 of demon slayer! As for when the Hashira Training Arc arrives, I have just one small announcement to make. This book with no long her updated. BUT. I will continue the story in a second one. Don't worry, I'm not abandoning this. I'm a man of my word! This story will finish once the entirety of Demon Slayer is finished.)

That being said, I have a few ideas for the next book. But since I have 2 instead of 1 this time, we'll do something different, but mostly similar. I'll post the same choices to this book and my Helluva Boss one. I'm going to use the total from both books to decide the next one (Though, if I know you guys at all, I think i know which one you'll pick. ;)

Thank you for reading, and I hope to see you again soon!