Angering a hashira...

Once again, Little bit of cursing ahead.

Y/N POV.

I was silently waiting for the strange woman to return, the nervous kid had already gotten dressed, and was surprisingly comfortable around me. It was weird....

"You mind if I join your little gathering?" A deep, raspy voice came from behind me. I jump up, quickly unsheathing my sword and facing the potential threat.

"Now now" The voice says as I'm suddenly being choked. "Is that how you great a new friend?" the voice finishes, as he tightens his grip.

"R-run....NOW!" I yell at the boy.
"B-but what if he-" "JUST FUCKING LISTEN TO ME, AND GO!" I screamed, interrupting him. He then runs off, leaving me alone with the strange demon.

"Aw...it would've been fun to rip him up too, but I guess I still have you." He chuckled like a psychopath, and threw me into a tree. I slowly stand up, feeling slightly drained from my previous fight with rui...all I can do is stall until the sun rises, or that weird lady comes back...this is gonna be one hell of a fight.

Shinobu POV

Giyuu had stopped me from killing a demon, and was now holding me "captive". It seems he also managed to forget about my tsuguko, who has chased after the demon in my place. I grew angry and went to stab his eye, But now i feel like I'm forgetting something....I wonder wh- I was interrupted by a loud kasugai crow. "TANJIRO KAMADO, AND THE DEMON NEZUKO, ALONG WITH THE HOODED DEMON, SHALL BE TAKEN INTO CUSTODY AND BROUGHT BACK TO SLAYER HQ, I REPEAT, TANJIRO, NEZUKO, AND THE HOODED DEMON, SHALL BE TAKEN INTO CUSTODY AND BROUGHT BACK TO SLAYER HQ!"

Oh...I knew I was forgetting someone. I was slowly released by giyuu, and retracted the hidden blade in my foot.

"Hooded demon? Who is-" giyuu was interrupted by a hooded figure being thrown threw several trees to our right.

Y/N POV

"A LITTLE HELP WOULD BE NI-" My head was smashed into another tree by the rather large demon, then was about to be thrown for the 6th time, when I heard what sounded like a sword sinking into flesh. I was dropped as the demon gave another laugh.

"Poison....you really think you can kill me with something so...cowardly?" I then saw shinobu get absolutely fucking yeeted. Then a slightly familiar looking man tried to cut the demon, but his blade didn't go all the way through, and he was launched aswell. I saw a small girl running up, and worried for her safety, I yelled at her. "DON'T! JUST STAY THERE!" Before narrowly dodging the large demons fist. But he kicks me over to the demon I saw hanging earlier, with a bamboo muzzle. I was about to get up to fight, but the large demon suddenly grew angry. "DAMNIT. WHY DO I HAVE TO LEAVE WHEN IT STARTS GETTING  FUN!?!?" He angrily shouts as he runs away. "Holy shit he's fast." I muttered to myself, as I collapsed to the ground exhausted. I saw a few kakushi slowly approach me and the de- nevermind she was already gone. I pretended to sleep, as to not frighten them any more than I already have. I felt them carrying me to what seemed like a very large, cloth bag. Despite having extreme difficulty breathing, I managed to fall asleep, only to wake up a few hours later in a dark room. I walked out and heard a strange, but calming voice. "It would seem that our second honorable guest has arrived." Deciding to play along with his slightly dramatic announcement, I stepped up, just barely staying out of the sun. And in the most intimidating voice I could, I said...

"Hello everyone, hope I didn't make you wait too long." As I gave a creepy smile. But then I saw their expressions, and noticed the smell of blood coming from my right. I saw a man with scars, a bloody arm, and what looked to be a demon child...also bleeding. I tried to walk over to them, but as soon as I took a step, It was like I skipped through time, as I was already infront of the man, tightly squeezing his wrist.

"Can someone please explain why there is a CHILD with 3 stab wounds, and a grown man trying to temp her to bite him?" No response. "If I don't get an explanation VERY soon, someone's losing a hand."
I angrily, and loudly said, staring at the Scar covered man.

E-EVERYONE?! PLEASE C-CALM DOWN!" It was at that moment I noticed 3 swords pointed at my neck. One from a man with a snake, one from the scar covered man, and one from the familiar looking man from last night. The shouting came from a girl with pink hair with green ends, and rather......large assets.

"I would appreciate it if you took your blades away from my neck. Starting to make me a little anxious." I said to the 3 hashira with their weapons pointed toward me. It didn't help that they had confiscated my sword, so I'm pretty much defenseless. Surprisingly, the snake man and the emo boi lowored their weapons, but the 3rd stayed, me and him having an intense stare off.

"If you're gonna stare at me, you should paint a picture. it'll last a bit longer." I said, taunting him. I quickly realized I shouldn't have done that, as the man had started slashing me. I couldn't fully keep up with his speed, as he had already cut me several times, due to me barely dodging his lightning fast attacks. I tried to keep dodging, but I noticed I was at the edge of the room, my back facing the other hashira.

"SHINAZUGAWA DONT-"
was all I heard from a few of the hashira before I was kicked into the sunlight, It burned. It hurt so much. I didn't want to die...not like this..not now.
It reminded me of the day I was turned. The day I lost my humanity. The day I swore I would kill him. The day I lost the one person who cared about me.

The day my best friend had to watch me die.

I'm can't die here, not now, not until I've seen him bleed. Not until I get to watch him draw him final breath. I landed on my feet, I felt the sun burning me, but I didn't care. Ignoring the pain, and Filled with anger, I yelled at the top of my lungs, as loud as I could.

"I WONT DIE UNTIL I KILL THAT BASTARD!" I saw the shock on the other hashira's faces as they realize I've stopped burning. Ignoring both of those things, I charged him. as he swung at me, it was almost like time slowed around me, this often happened while I was angry, or enraged. But it was never like this. Using the moment, I swiftly grabbed his wrist, and gave a hard, fast pull. After I dislocated his wrist, he dropped the sword, which I kicked over to the nearby pond, and tried to pin him, but the snake man grabbed me and forced to the ground.

"..........Could everyone please calm down now? I would like to tell you why I've brought this specific demon here."

*A few moments later*

Everything was now silent once again, just like when I entered their little meeting. Only difference was my face being pressed into the ground, and I was tied up.
I wasn't really paying much attention, something about a butterfly mansion, and training also something about killing a 12 kizuki, I didn't really care until the strange man with the nice voice, I think his name was ubuyashiki, said my name. My human name. My head shot up as I stared at him.

"Isn't that right, mitsuki?"

"Mitsuki was my surname. I no longer go by that name, because the mitsuki clan is dead. Do not address me as such." I angrily replied to his selfish comment.

"My apologies, I didn't mean to upset you, I only wanted to confirm." I zone out once more, not really caring for the conversation, all I heard is that I'd be training with the butterfly lady. Fun. I also occasionally catch the pink haired one looking at me, it's creeping me out. As soon as I finished my thoughts, more kakushi came to take me and the boy, along with a weird smelling box, to the butterfly mansion. where I will be trained. It was going to be a while before l start training again, But atleast I'm not dead. I then saw the boy rush off, screaming something about headbutting someone.

*Timeskip to the mansion*

I'd been here for a few hours, lying in bed. I also met a few people, Kanao, who didnt talk to me, Tanjiro, who apparently pleaded for my life saying I saved him, Zenitsu, who kept asking me not to hurt him, inosuke who....wasn't very enthusiastic about meeting me, Aoi, who was kind of a bitch, and the butterfly lady who wasnt here yet was Shinobu. I feel like I'm going to hate it here.

Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes, it was a little late when i wrote this, and I'm too tired to proof read them. Thank you for reading!