Muzan's Femboy

(... I almost wanted Y/N to sleep through this whole encounter. Incase you haven't realized from the title, and this introduction, I don't like Enmu. )

"What did I miss?"

No one answered, which only annoyed Y/N.

"Sorry. I have to go fight." 

Tanjiro rushes forward, knocking out 2 of the human's in front of him, before stopping to look at the next 2. A girl with braids attempted to stab Tanjiro, but he sidestepped and knocked her out, just like the others. Then, A man, who looked exactly like the one I saw in my dream, tried to stab him as well, before I grabbed his neck, holding him up.

Tanjiro: "Y/N, don't kill him."

Y/N: "I wasn't going to. Knock him out for me."

As I finish talking, I set the man down, and lightly shove him toward Tanjiro, who quickly chops his neck, Incapacitating him.

Tanjiro: "Why didn't you-"

Knowing what Tanjiro was about to say, I placed my hand on the corner of one of the empty seats, and crushed it, despite only to grab it. 

Y/N: "I don't have the best control when I'm angry..."

Tanjiro: "Do you...need a moment to-"

As Tanjiro was talking, Nezuko jogged ever to me and gave me a hug.

Tanjiro: "......."

Y/N: "What is wrong with your sister?"

Tanjiro: "She wants to comfort you."

Nezuko begins trying to pat my head, but due to me being a bit taller than her (Y/N is 5'9.), she was struggling to reach. I wasn't even angry anymore, but because she was trying so hard, I bent down slightly so she could reach me. after patting my head, Nezuko happily trots over to Tanjiro, and I suddenly remember something.

Y/N: "Weren't we supposed to be finding a demon?"

Tanjiro: "Right...You go on ahead, I'll meet you there in a bit.."

I could hear a slight sadness in his voice, but decided it would be best not to say anything. as I'm leave, Nezuko hugs him, and he asks someone if they're alright, probably referring to the sickly looking man, who stood nearby. 

After waiting a few minutes, Tanjiro joins me on top of the train, while telling Nezuko not to come up, but even if she wanted to, she was too smol.

After running a few cars ahead, Me and Tanjiro come across a figure, Who almost immediately turns to us. 

???: "Huh? You're awake? Good morning!...You could've stayed asleep."

Y/N: "Ew.....I forgot you have a mouth on your hand."

???: "Why did you wake up? Didn't I show you a sweet dream? I could've shown you a dream of your family being slaughtered. Would you have liked that one more? Of course not....Too distressing, right?"

Y/N: "Not everyone's a masochist."

???: "Y/N. I wasn't talking to you."

Y/N: "Actually, you never addressed anyone, so technically you were talking to both of us."

???: "I'd rather not waste my time with one of Rui's lackeys. Now, I'm going to continue talking to him, and you're going to be quiet."

Y/N: "So did 'That Man' finally let you suck his-"

???: "Next time, why don't I show you a dream where your father comes back to life?"

(Now he's just ignoring me, and pissing off Tanjiro.)