The Entertainment District

Tanjiro: "The....Entertainment District?"

Zenitsu: "You know...that thing! Know what I mean...? The place where...y-you don't get it?"

Y/N: "You see...the ETD...it's.. well....uh...it's a place where you...where girls...fuck, this is difficult."

Zenitsu: "Wait...have you...been there?"

Y/N grows quiet as Zenitsu and Tengen look at him.

Tengen: "....Wait, really? You?"

Y/N: "........I mean...m-maybe..once or twice...."

Zenitsu: "YOU HAVE?!?!? ONCE OR TWICE?!"

Y/N: "OK- maybe it was more like six...."

Zenitsu: "SIX?!?"

Tengen: "Huh. Didn't think you had it in you, kid."

Y/N: "I- Wait- it wasn't like- I wasn't there to- I just-"

Tengen: "Listen up!"

Tengen strikes a weird pose before continuing.

Tengen: "I...am a God! You four...are trash! That's the first thing you need to pound into your thick little heads! Drive it in! You will turn into dogs if I tell you to! Turn into monkeys if I say so! Hunch over and rub your hands together, constantly pander to my every whim! Suck up to me with every fiber in your body! And let me repeat: I am a God!"

Y/N: "Hehe. I'm kinda started to like this guy."

Zenitsu: (.....This guy is crazy.)

Following Tengens speech, Tanjiro raised his hand, determined to find the answer to a very important question.

Tanjiro: "What are you the God of, specifically?"

Zenitsu: (I can't believe this guy!)

Tengen: "Good question! You have potential!"

Zenitsu: (But that was a stupid question! What potential!?)

Tengen: "I am the God of Flashiness. The God of Festivals!"

Zenitsu: (What an idiot. He's more like the God of stupidity.)

Inosuke pushes his chest out, whole heartedly announcing his title, which he likely made up on the spot.

Inosuke: "I'm the King of the Mountains! Nice to meet you, God Of Festivals!"

Everyone just looks at Inosuke....dumbfounded. Maybe with a little disappointment.

Tengen: "....What are you talking about..? You sure are creepy."

Zenitsu: (No! You two are a close match for each other! Cringeworthy!)

Inosuke: "Huh!? What'd you say?!"

Inosuke attempts to get closer to Tengen, but Tanjiro was able to hold him back.

Tanjiro: "Stop it, Inosuke!"

Inosuke: "Let me go, Konpochiro!"

Y/N hadn't even noticed all the commotion. He was too focused on what had happened last night.
________________________________
"You only bring them closer to their deaths."
________________________________

Y/N: (A fake reality. It was nothing but a lie. It's. Not. Real.)

He never knew just how much a single sentence could scare him. He did want to lose anyone else. Not again. Even if it costs him his own life, he'd do it in a heartbeat. Because their lives are much more precious than his. Their lives...are special. If he could save even ONE human life with his sacrifice, it'd be more than worth it.