Tyler
I'm coming back to get you

Y/n
Matt and Chris are picking me up

My fingers tapped the side of my phone anxiously, the fear of Tyler showing up before Matt and Chris coursing through my veins. I pushed myself to stand and began walking in what I thought was the right direction. The throbbing pain in my head made me disoriented, any type of navigation I had is long gone now.

A familiar car pulled up next to me, the driver side window down as it slowed to creep next to me, "Get in the car, Y/n." Tyler sighed, almost as if he was annoyed with me.

"No." I deadpanned. The same vibration got sent through my nose and I winced in pain, "Go home."

"No." I continued walking as we argued, "I'm not letting those stupid fucks pick you up." By the grace of god himself I saw another set of headlights coming down the road towards us, "Get in the car, Y/n!" His voice was threatening as his hand reached out and smacked the outside of the door.

The van screeched to a halt and before it could even come to a complete stop, Chris was jumping out of the passenger seat and gesturing for me to get in, "Get in the car, Y/n." I walked to the sliding door, opened it, and jumped in hurriedly.

"Holy fuck, bro," Matt was turned to look at me, "Here." He rummaged through the compartments and handed me a wad of napkins, "What happened?"

"Thanks," I mumbled and used the napkins as a way to stop the bloody nose. The smallest amount of pressure made the pain ten times worse, so I gently held it beneath to catch any blood, "I tripped." I lied.

"So you're just gonna steal my girlfriend!?" I heard Tyler's voice echo through the midnight air and diverted my eyes from Matt to see what was going on, "Y/n! Baby, come on! We're going home!" He tried waving me towards him, so I hid behind the passenger seat and put my head down.

"Drive." Chris said as he got back into the van and slammed the door shut, "Ignore him." Matt listened to his brother and did a u-turn in the road, then began in the direction of their house, "Let me see." Chris spun around and tapped my chin gently to get me to look at him.

"I'm fine." I said with tears in my eyes. I probably looked like a complete mess. My hair tangled, fresh and dried blood on my face threatening to drip down my chin, red eyes with tears stained onto my cheeks, "The blood makes it look worse than it actually is."

"What it looks like is that douchebag hit you." Chris held onto my chin and used a different napkin to try and wipe the blood away, "Did he?" Technically no. The dash did.

"No." I lied again, "He had to slam on the breaks and I didn't have my seatbelt on." I saw Matt furrow his brows and glance at his brother, and in that moment I realized I had told them two completely different stories.

Chris let out a low sigh, "I'll get you shit for the headache I know you have when we get home." I nodded my head and leaned back, closing my eyes to concentrate on my breathing as Matt drove.

Chris' pov

"I'm telling you, dude, she told me a completely different story," Matt said quietly as we sat on the couch. Y/n was in the bathroom changing into some comfy clothes of mine to sleep in, "Tyler did something to her."

"Well she's not just gonna come out and say he did something," Nick intervened. He had a point. The three of us have suspected Tyler was abusing her for awhile now, but every time we ask, Y/n has a story to back it up. They were never any good, but she always tried.