11

....

Two hours later, Victoria got back.Catherine and I had showered and changed.

Victoria saw me and relaxed,I ran into her arms and cuddled close,she held me and then kissed my forehead.

She looked fine...I looked her up and kissed her.She picked me up,she pulled away and then smiled.

"Hello my love"

"Hi love"i whispered happily and nuzzled her neck.She smiled and kissed my shoulder, I smiled and snuggled into her. Catherine looked at her sister, " And how did it go?"

"It went fine, I led them away, I had to.. go quite far"

I pouted and snuggled close, she held me.

Catherine cuddled me close, "We'll be fine"

I looked at her,she looked so angry.But I didn't pry.

The next night,they allowed me to go outside,given that they went with.Which I was ,perfectly happy with.

I was walking around the town,it wasn't too busy.I nuzzled into them. As we walked, I heard so many things..people talking, laughing..and..doing other things.

I then heard an owl.

I smiled and walked to the forest, they smiled. I heard people in the forest, I walked the way, Catherine and Victoria followed me, I saw a group of four people camping. Victoria grabbed me as, I walked forward.

"I know"she whispered and pulled me against her. I looked at her, her face softened.

Catherine stood by us, "Let her"

Victoria looked at her sister, "I dont know if that is the best idea"

Catherine looked at her, "Let her..get the feel for it, she will need to start feeding from humans sooner, or later. And she needs to learn to hunt"

Victoria nodded, "Alright..but be smart about this, my love"

I nuzzled into them, "Can you help me?"

They nodded, and then they disappeared, but I saw them again..holding down three of the four people. I ran at the last one and grabbed her. I bit into her neck and drank, her punches grew weak, and then stopped. I pulled back and snapped her neck. I looked behind me, Catherine was feeding from one, Victoria was also feeding. The forth person was laying on the ground..unconscious.

I walked to her and fed from her, once I was done. I pulled back and looked at the trees. I smiled, Victoria and Catherine dropped their..dinner and ripped them apart, they then moved onto my two..meals. I sat by the fire and then looked at them.

They smiled, I wiped their mouths, I wiped my mouth and cheeks and looked at the fire.

"That was..new"

Catherine chuckled, "You will get used to it"

I nodded and then looked at them, "Thank you for helping me"

They smiled, Catherine cuddled me close, "You never have to thank us"

I looked at them, "I know its been months, but..what about the amulet?"

They looked at the fire, "We couldn't find it. We looked for days, that's why we took so long to get back to you"

"Oh.."

They nodded, I sighed and looked at the forest. "My aunt will probably know..but, Im not asking her for help. She wont help me, even less so, because of..the fact ,that Im a vampire now"

They watched me.

Victoria stood up, she held out her hand to me, "Come my love, there is much to be done"

I stared at her, Catherine stood up and held out her hand. I took their hands and stood up, "Are..are we going to have to kill my aunt?"I whispered.

They looked at each other, and then at me, "Maybe"

"Is that a yes?"I asked.

They didn't respond, they only pulled me along.