8

....

I have to get out of here,it's been a week and a half since they left.

I've started getting cabin fever, i went to the window and stared out at it.I was slowly running out of food and clothes.The sun had just come up,so..maybe..I could get out,and get back in later?

I paced the room again, I heard something upstairs.I frowned,I hid behind my bed,i heard things being moved..the door opened.

"My love?!"

I ran to the stairs and looked up,Catherine and Victoria smiled relieved.They looked tired,their clothes were ripped,they had dried blood all over.

I ran up the stairs and hugged them,they cuddled me.I held them close,"You're back!"I cried and smiled.they snuggled me close.

I looked up at them,I kissed Victoria and then Catherine.

"I missed you so much"I whispered.

"We missed you"

I looked at them,they smiled at me."We're here,we promise"

Catherine smiled,they moved the rocks outside,and then they moved the couches back.

They carried the fridge back,I plugged it in,I tidied up.Catherine went to shower.Victoria smiled and kissed me again,I held her close."I love you"i whispered.

"I love you more"she whispered.

She smelt like blood,I wiped her face gently.She smiled and nuzzled my neck.I held her close.I set the gas stove in the cupboard.

Catherine walked downstairs,freshly showered and changed into a pair of tight black jeans and a nice button down shirt in a deep red.

Victoria disappeared to the bathroom,Catherine smiled at me,I smiled up at her,"Feel better?"

She nodded,"Much better"

She hugged me close,I nuzzled into her.

"I gotta go and get more food"i whispered

She watched me,I walked to the living room and sat down.Victoria walked in,wearing a tight pair of blue jeans,and a tight black long sleeve.She sat by me,Catherine sat next to me as.

I cuddled into them,Catherine looked at me,"We could turn you"

I looked at my hands,"I..my mom and my aunt won't be happy"

"Do you want us too?"Catherine asked.

Victoria snuggled me close,I looked at the wall,"I do,I'm just a bit nervous"

Catherine snuggled into me,I held her.

"It won't hurt"Victoria whispered.

I nodded and then looked at them, "We need to talk"

They nodded, I knelt down in front of them, Catherine sat forward, Victoria held my face. "Whats the matter?"

"I need to tell you something"

They nodded, I breathed deeply and then nodded, "My aunt came to see me the other day, when you guys where away. She found me using a form of blood magic, she tried to convince me to..go back with her so..you guys would, follow me. They want to trap you"

Catherine sat back and watched me, "Why did you allow her in?"

"She came in through the wall baby, I had no way of stopping her"

Victoria sat back, and crossed her arms and legs, she looked at her sister then at me. "What else did she say my love?"

"She...said that if..I didn't do what she wanted, the wolves and witches are going to go to war"

She frowned, "War?"

I nodded, "I refused to go with her, I said..I wont let them take you away"

They nodded, Catherine kissed me gently, "You are very brave my love"

I blushed, Victoria looked at her sister, "We have the knife yes...but, we dont have the amulet"

Catherine nodded, "We should turn you my love, it will be safer for you"

Victoria disappeared and came back with a knife, in a leather sheath. I watched her, she sat down again and looked at me. "This can kill a wolf with a single strike, but be careful..its poison can also kill a human"

I nodded and took the knife, it wasn't huge...medium sized?, the handle looked like..marble. I took the knife out of the sheath, the blade is obsidian, running along the blade itself is a thin line of..silver.

I looked at Victoria, she sheathed the blade and set it aside,"We will not allow them to hurt you, what else did your aunt say?"

"She said she wouldn't tell anyone where we are, I believe her"

They nodded, Catherine held my hands, "We trust you, no one else..so..if you trust her..we can live with that"

I nodded, "So..how well hidden are we?"

"Extremely, the fact that your aunt went to such lengths as to use blood magic..or even a form of it, that could have killed her"

My heart almost stopped, "She could have died?"

They nodded, "It takes a lot out of a witch to perform blood magic, she is lucky she didn't die"

I nodded, they kissed my cheeks.

"Shes a strong witch, she'll be fine"

I nodded and looked at them, "Maybe..while we look for the amulet, we could try and have a normal life here?"

They watched me, "Meaning?"

"Theres a small town fifteen minutes from here, I can get a job, we can then gets some money in"

They didn't look convinced, but they nodded.

"Maybe we could buy a business or two?" Catherine asked her sister.

Who looked at her, she looked excited, "I like that"

I frowned, "With what money?"

They smiled all smug, and led me upstairs.. they led me to the bedroom. They opened the door to the wardrobe, I saw bags and bags of gold. I gasped, "Where did this come from?"

They smiled, "This was stashed away with the knife and a lot of our things.."

"..woah"

They smiled, "We'll be fine my love"Catherine said and hugged me.

I nodded and snuggled close, she kissed my head, Victoria smiled at me.