3

...

The next week I was working at the bakery,Catherine and Victoria were at home reading my books and they were fascinated with my phone.

I was currently busy rolling dough and then cutting it.My aunt walked in and smiled,"When you're done with those,you can put them in the oven,sweetie"

I nodded and finished rolling and cutting the little breads.I set them in their trays and put them in the oven.

My aunt was busy icing cupcakes,I walked to her,"Can I help?"

"Not really sweetie pie,I just gotta finish icing these,and then I'm done"

I nodded,she looked over at the other trays.

"You can..actually put the choc chips in the cookie dough,mix it,shape the cookies and put them in the oven,I see I forgot to do that"

I nodded and sprinkled the choc chips on the cookie dough and mixed it slowly.I put the dough on the tray sand shaped them.

I set the first tray in the oven,I continued with the other cookies.My aunt went to open and help the customers.

I felt something on my neck,I turned slightly,Victoria smiled.She kissed me slowly,I moaned and dropped the dough.

She pressed against me.

"I missed you"she whispered.

"I missed you more"i whispered.

She smiled,"When will you be home?"she whispered."Probably in an hour"i whispered.

She nodded smiling.

Catherine appeared and smiled,she hugged me close.She kissed me roughly,I smiled.

"I missed you"she whispered.

"I missed you"i whispered.

I heard my aunt still in the front,I put more cookies in the oven.They watched me quizzically,I giggled.

"It's a cookie"

They frowned,"You eat it?"

I nodded,"Yeah.."

They picked two of the fresh ones, out of the oven(!!)and bit into them."They're hot!and all the way done"i whispered.

They chewed slowly and swallowed,I waited.

"This...is very sweet"Victoria said.

"I like it"Catherine said.

I giggled and blushed,I wiped their mouths,they stared at me smiling.

I smiled,"I'll see you guys at home okay?"

They nodded,I turned to the door,as my aunt walked back in.

I put more cookies in the oven,she smiled,"Thank you sweetie pie,I can take it from here..Jill's back,go and study"

I nodded,I said goodbye and left.When I got home,I locked up and walked to my room.I laid down on my bed and read through my textbook and then answered questions for my assignment as I went.

Victoria looked at me,she walked to me and cuddled into my back.Catherine cuddled me and smiled.

I continued reading,"What are you doing?"Catherine asked.

"Studying..and doing my assignment"i said looking at them.They watched me quizzically.

"Can we help in anyway?"

I smiled,"I'll be okay,I'm almost done"

They cuddled me while I continued,when I finished up they smiled.