Chapter 51 (Final)

Começar do início

Yellow frowns a little, before showing a smile, "I really don't like farewells, but I think it is also time for me to grow up and learn things by myself. My uncle just asked me to travel with him to Sinnoh for a fishing contest."

"That sounds interesting." I say. Then Yellow also decides to show her resolve by having all of her Pokemon evolve into their final forms, of course, I also give her a Linking Cord to evolve Graveler into Golem.

"But before we bid farewell... can we spend some time in Kanto together?" Yellow asks with a shy voice, and I say, "Of course. We'll ride Charizard together."

Before we leave Pallet Town, we decide to show Professor Oak our Kanto Pokedex. Professor Oak says, "It seems like the two of you have finally finished the Kanto Pokedex, that is great news."

"Thanks, Professor. We couldn't have done it without the help of our Pokemon."

"I see." Professor Oak says. "Well, I have something for you. These are the S.S Tickets for the S.S. Aqua, it is a cruise that travels around Vermilion City and Olivine City in Johto. I think you should accept these."

I take the items and thank the Professor, and then we fly on Charizard with just the three of us. In Saffron City, we manage to find a station for the Magnet Train, which links to the Goldenrod City in the Johto Region, we are going to make sure that they will ride for once.

We find a character named Copycat, and she told us that she lost her doll in Vermillion City, we decide to help the girl out by finding her doll, which is actually being found by a member of the Pokemon Fan Club, and he agrees to return the doll. After giving the doll back to Copycat, she gives us the pass that allows us to board the Magnet Train.

In Lavender Town, besides the Pokemon Tower, there is also a new construction site for the Kanto Radio Tower, and we met the director who is going to be the owner of the radio tower, and he gives us the EXPN Card. A card that allows them to use their Rotom Phones to listen to broadcasts from Johto's Radio Tower and Kanto's Radio Tower for free.

And due to the Safari Zone in Fuchsia City being relocated to Johto, the old one has changed into a special Pokémon preserve known as Pal Park. The difference is that the place allows a lot of trainers to place their Pokemon and rest if they are from another region. We're glad that Kaiser has opened up to more people and made it happen.

"I guess this is goodbye." After returning to Pallet Town, I hug the two girls, who are a little bit hesitant to leave. After promising for meeting again, I decided to head back to the house and wait for Lillie so we can go to the new region together.

Here is a new chapter, and this marks the end of the first part of the series. The next part will be in the new story called Ash's Story (Part 2: Johto). Ash parted ways with the original companions, which was touching and unforgettable. And I should explain that in the Johto Arc, like the Kanto one, I will try to make the plot a combination of Anime, Game, and Manga. I hope you like this chapter.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Charizard x2, Blastoise, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeot, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu x2, Raichu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Dugtrio, Persian, Golduck, Primeape, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Machamp, Victreebel, Tentacruel, Golem, Rapidash, Slowbro, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Dewgong, Muk, Cloyster, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Hypno, Kingler, Electrode, Exeggutor, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Rhydon, Chansey, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Seadra, Seaking, Starmie, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Tauros x30, Gyarados (S), Lapras, Ditto (Shiny), Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon, Omastar, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Dragonite, Mewtwo, Mew, Egg

Insey's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Victreebel, Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Exeggutor, Tangela, Scyther, Pinsir

Misty's Pokemon:

Psyduck, Poliwag, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie, Togepi

Yellow's Pokemon:

Butterfree, Raticate, Pikachu, Golem, Dodrio, Omastar

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix, Vulpix

Tracy's Pokemon:

Venonat, Scyther, Marill