Chapter 51 (Final)

Start from the beginning

But in the end, I'm not giving up, and Venusaur defeats Porygon with the Venoshock.

"I lost, that means you beat all four of us. Your mother will be happy that she can face you." He gives me the Normal Medal, and I thank him for the medal.

On the way back, we stop at Viridian City because there are a lot of patients, and Brock decides to help them out, Nurse Joy says to Brock, "I should be thankful for you Brock, you and your Pokemon are responsible for treating the other Pokemon back to good health."

"Well, I just did what I have to do." Brock says.

"You know, I bet you'll become a wonderful Pokemon doctor if you wanna be."

"Me? A Pokemon Doctor?" Brock asks.

"Well, that means you'll always be with Nurse Joy." Serena says.

Then Brock is surprised, then Yellow says, "Brock can be weird sometimes, but when it comes to Pokemon, he really cares."

Then Brock starts to be in deep thoughts about being a doctor, and at the same time, Misty is called by her sisters through the phone. "Daisy, what do you want?"

"Misty, I have a favor for you. We got tickets to cruise travel, so we won't be at home. I wanted you to help take care of the gym."

"What?!" Misty is beyond shock. That means she's not going to travel with us to Johto anymore, and it leaves her distraught.

"Misty, I knew you didn't want to say goodbye, but I think you should take the job. I know that I will be missing you. But hey, we can contact each other again."

Misty looks at us, then Pikachu and Togepi, she tries not to sheds tears and smiles.

"You are right. It doesn't mean we won't be seeing each other again." Misty accepts the proposal from Daisy. She then gets her bike which is left here back and then rides off. Before she leaves, she gives me a handkerchief. Brock is also deciding to head back to Pewter as he wants to think about going to medical school. So it is only the three of us.

Once we get back to the Pallet Town house, my Mom is ready and asks me, "So Ash, you have four medals now, that means you can face me in a battle and try to take my Champion Title. Are you ready for that?"

"Well, I am sorry that I am not going to face you now, mom." I say, which shocks everyone.

"But why?" Serena asks. "If you beat your mother, then you will be the Kanto Champion."

"And this is the reason I can't beat Mother. My mother is way too powerful for me to handle, if I challenge her now, I will lose and all my efforts will be in vain. Compared to the other regions, Kanto is the second hardest region in the whole world with the Champion being the reason."

I lower my head and continue, "I am sorry, Mom. I want to wait until I won the last league, which is going to be the Sevestar League, but I will have a double battle between you and Dad."

My Mom understands while hugging me, "I understand. If that is what you want, then I can't stop you from doing so."

Then we decide to call Mr. Goodshow on the phone, he says, "I see. If that is what you want, then we are not going to force you to challenge Aurora right now."

"Thank you for understanding, Mr. Goodshow." I say.

Serena says, "Since you're going to Johto, it should be Lillie's turn..."

"You're right about that. What are you going to do then?" I ask, and she says, "Maybe I'll travel to the other regions on my own. How's that sound?"

"That sounds like a good idea." I say while turning to Yellow, "But what about you, Yellow?"