Dragonite: The Dragon Pokemon. Dragon and Flying Type. Evolve from Dragonair at LV:55. An extremely rarely seen marine Pokémon. Its intelligence is said to match that of humans.

After that day, Dragonite will hugs me or our Pokemon now that it has hands.

After arriving at Seafoam Islands, instead of finding Noah, we find an Articuno instead. "That's the final bird!" Misty says.

"An Articuno..." Brock says.

Articuno roars before flying into the air, it says, "I have been waiting for you, Ash. I see you also capture Zapdos and Moltres..."

"Yeah, and you're the last one of the 151 Pokemon I need to capture in Kanto." I say.

"If you beat me, I'll give you a chance to capture me." Articuno says as it prepares its battle stance. "A battle you want, and a battle you will get. It is an Ice Type Pokemon, so the best choice will be Charla."

"I'll battle too! Golem!" Serena decides to use Golem to help out.

Articuno starts to use the move Blizzard, which is super effective against Golem. "Golem, use Rock Slide!"

Golem tries to attack with the rocks, but Articuno manages to dodge the attack. " Charla, use Heat Wave!"

Charla tries to make the temperature heat up so that it will hit Articuno, but even though it gets damaged, it recovers its health points by using Roost. Then it uses Hurricane, which sends Charla and Golem into a tornado.

"As expected from the Legendary Pokemon...it isn't that easy to beat..." Brock says.

"But we can't give up until it is over. Serena, I think I have an idea, I'll try to distract Articuno, and when I did, tell Golem to use Rock Type moves since it is four times effective."

"Okay." Serena says as Charla uses Fire Punch, but Articuno is flying around to dodge the attack. Charla just keeps chasing it until Serena tells Golem to use Stone Edge, which manages to hit both Pokemon.

"I forgot that my Charla is also four times weak to Rock as well..." I mutter.

"But it doesn't matter." Serena says as they see Articuno on the ground. "It is our chance to capture the Articuno."

"Yeah." I throw the Ultra Ball first, but it pops out immediately, and Serena is also suffering the same thing as well.

"It is not that easy to capture..." Yellow says.

"I know." Serena says, "But we should continue to try."

After a series of throwing the Ultra Balls, eventually, Serena is the one that captures the Pokemon. "I caught it!" Serena jumps in joy, I sigh, "Well, let's see how the Pokedex talk about this Pokemon."

Articuno: The Freeze Pokemon: Ice and Flying Type. A legendary bird Pokémon that is said to appear to doomed people who are lost in icy mountains.

"Wow, that sounds very scary indeed." Misty says as Serena sends out the Articuno, and Articuno says, "Don't worry, that was just what those humans think about us, since you captured me, I guess I would become your Pokemon."

We are delighted, then we recall the Pokemon and try to find Noah, the newest Elite Four member.

Here is a new chapter, and in this chapter, Ash captures all of the Pokemon and now has three medals. The next one will be the final chapter with the Elite Four going separating ways. I hope you like this chapter.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Charizard x2, Blastoise, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeot, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu x2, Raichu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Dugtrio, Persian, Golduck, Primeape, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Machamp, Victreebel, Tentacruel, Golem, Rapidash, Slowbro, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Dewgong, Muk, Cloyster, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Hypno, Kingler, Electrode, Exeggutor, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Rhydon, Chansey, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Seadra, Seaking, Starmie, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Tauros x30, Gyarados (S), Lapras, Ditto (Shiny), Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon, Omastar, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Dragonite, Mewtwo, Mew, Egg

Insey's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Victreebel, Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Exeggutor, Tangela, Scyther, Pinsir

Misty's Pokemon:

Psyduck, Poliwag, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie, Togepi

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie, Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude, Doduo, Omanyte

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix, Vulpix

Tracy's Pokemon:

Venonat, Scyther, Marill