"No you won't." Agatha says, "Use Poison Fang!"

Much to my horror, Sandslash is now poisoned and he is getting weaker as the wrap gets harder and harder.

"This is not good for Ash...if this continues, Sandslash is going to faint." My Mom says.

"Sandslash! Ash! You can do it!" Serena yells, and Sandslash manages to get out of the Wrap by using Crush Claw to scratch Arbok's patterns.

"Nice, Sandslash! Use Dig!" Sandslash hurriedly goes underground and gives the Snake Pokemon a surprise attack, and then finishes it off with the Earthquake.

The fourth Pokemon that Agatha sends out is Weezing, I decide to go with Gengar. Gengar goes for Hypnosis, but Weezing manages to use Smokescreen to block the vision as the attack is missed.

"Use Sludge attack!" Agatha says as it attacks Gengar from inside the smoke, and causes it to get hurt. "Gengar! Shadow Punch!"

The attack lands on the Weezing, and Weezing uses Gyro Ball to hit Gengar in the face. Gengar gets back up and uses Ice Punch, and Weezing fires Sludge Bombs to negate the attack. In the end, Gengar manages to use a Shadow Ball to knock out the Pokemon.

"Looks like I won the fourth round as well." I say, but Gengar is also down to the ground, much to my surprise.

"What... it is Destiny Bond!" Yellow says.

"A tricky Ghost Move that takes the opponent down after fainting." Gina says. "She has a move to make Ash's Gengar faint..."

"I am sorry, Gengar." I frown while recalling my Pokemon.

"If you think you are able to stop my Pokemon, then you might be wrong. As you can see, Ghost Type is tricky Pokemon, and your mistake will be your downfall. My last Pokemon, let's go Gengar!"

Gengar appears in front of Ash, and I decide to do something shocking. I go with Mew.

"You have a Mew?" Agatha is in disbelief.

"Yes, we played together when we were little. And she recently joined me." I say.

"Very well." Agatha says. "Your mother also uses a Zapdos when we meet for the first time, I guess the tradition runs the family?"

Mew uses Dark Pulse, Gengar dodges and fires a shadow ball. Mew uses Protect and then uses Foresight, causing Gengar to be seen, then uses Hyper Beam to hurt him badly. Gengar tries to make Mew sleep, but Mew dodges the Hypnosis, she finishes it off using Psychic.

"Oh my! You're something special, child!" Agatha says, "You win! I see what the old duff sees in you now. I have nothing else to say."

Then she gives me the Ghost Medal, and that means I only need one last medal. I turn to Mom and say, "So who is the final Elite Four member? I mean, you used to have Lance as the last one until he becomes the Champion of Johto..."

My Mom says, "That will be Noah, he will be the new Normal Type Elite Four member. The last time I heard him, he was at the Seafoam Islands."

Then we decide to go to Seafoam Islands since there is also one Pokemon that we haven't captured yet. So after bidding farewell to Leaf, Gina, and Mom, we use Fly to Cinnabar Island and head to Seafoam Islands. On the way, we met a storm and we are blown onto an island that is filled with Dragonite, Dragonair, and Dratini. We realize that this place is actually a secret island where Dragonites live.

Watching the other Dragonair using Dragon Dance, my Dragonair is a little jealous and wants to learn how to use it. So we decide to help him out, but before it can do it, Team Rocket has arrived and try to steal the Dragonites. We try to stop them, but I was careless as I jumped onto their balloon to attack, but just before I'm falling, Dragonair evolves into Dragonite and save him in the last minute.