9

AUTHOR POV
Next day

Yn came down with minjun who was kissing his mom nd giggling

Yn:good morning everyone.....
Them ex junho nd mina:good morning.....
They started having breakfast......all were talking when minjun was pulling yn dress.....
Yn:omo my baby is hungry come now it's ur breakie time....

Yn excused herself nd went to living room so she can feed minjun......
Minjun was having his breakfast when yn got call she took the nd looked who called it was from India....
Yn:hello?
.......
Yn:didn't I said I need a break I have to complete my studies.
.......
Yn:but.....arghhh fine I will release one song from new album.
......
Yn:ok bye.

Yn ended the call she looked down nd saw minjun was done with his breakie.
Yn:lets play after mom eats ok?
Yn walked to dinning to see all as finished eating.....yn sat on her table she gave minjun to yeonjun who was sitting beside her.
Ym:yn where did u go after u left home??
Yn:why ??
Ym:do u know how much worried we were ??
Yn:Mrs.kim I already told u guys not to worry about me and I went to Busan nd was living there till age 23 nd after that incident I went to India.....
Lisa:then  who was with u on pregnancy days...??
Yn:as India was new to me a old lady was taking care of me after birth she was taken away by her daughter.so I was raised for 1 year nd this barts called me back nd I don't wanted to come but I had too.....

All were silent....yn was done with her breakfast......
Yn:itzy come let's play......
Bp:can we join u unnie??
Rv:can we??
Yn:sure.....
Ym:me??
Yn:ok Mrs.kim....nd boys play basketball.....
Minjun:momma........play
Yn:yes son let's play......

The girls left when jinjin said
Jinjin:yn is cute strong nd brave I have crush on her .....
Boys ex junho nd bts .:hoo.......
Jinjin:Jin hyung what do u say??
Yoongi: don't u dare she will not accept it nd u boys better stay away from her....

Girls were in play area....playing with minjun .....

Junho was looking at yn from his room......her smile is same as back then when they were together......but now he is confused that did he do correct believing Mina or wrong he remembered her words from yesterday now she hate him nd if the child was his she will never accept him.......his mind was completely mess up he didn't here Jin calling him from past 5 mins......

Jin:junho......
Junho :yes hyung......
Jin:I have been calling u for so long nd what u were thinking...
Junho:ntg Hyung....why did u called me...
Jin:ha.....we are going for fishing wanna join??
Junho:yes hyung.......

Boys went to fishing joon was reading book with Mr.kim.

Time skip
At night
It was bbq night ...... Boys were making BBQ nd girls were gossiping....
Yn:unnie tomorrow I will be busy till afternoon so please take care of Jun.....
Yeji:ayya why please I would love too.....
Yn:tq

After eating they decided to watch movie so they placed bed sheet on grass land nd took places yn was sitting with Jun beside Yeonjun.....

During the movie Jun started crying so yn decided to go sleep with minjun she stood up nd walked inside.....to her room

Yn was breastfeeding him she was still not sleeping so yn decided to sing a song.....

Yn looked down to see minjun sleeping......
She put him on bed she was going to change her dress when she noticed door was opened she walked nd closed the door ..

And went to sleep......

To be continued.......