3

AUTHOR POV
Kim's side After yn left.
They didn't notice yn was missing.....head maid wanted to tell them but she couldn't as she promised yn .she was disappointed in kims.

They are happy with their own family forgetting the girl who wanted their little attention on her.which they never gave.

After 2 years Mrs.kims felt something odd.....she saw her kids playing but heart was telling she is forgetting something.....she was frowning all time .....she counted her kids it was 11 but her heart was saying she as 12 kids.

After a lot thinking her mind clicked ....she remembered yn....she ran which made bangpink nd Mr.kim confused they to ran behind her.

(Mrs.kim as ym nd Mr.kim as yd)....

Ym ran towards yn's room she opened  the room to see the room was covered with dust she walked inside in few seconds others also entered the room they were still confused about ym behavior.....
Yd:Hon what happened??why did u came here??
Ym:hun we did a big mistake.....we forgot yn our daughter......
That's when others remember yn......
Yd:how can we forget her fuckk.......where is she ??
Ym:let's go down...

They all went down....nd called maids nd gaurds.they question them but no one knows where yn was they never saw her in this 2 years.....

Then head maid came front and said

Head maid :I know I don't have any rights to talk like this but I think u all should know what mistake u have done....here this letter was given to me before yn left the house.
Yd:what!!!

He took the letter and opened it.....

Hello Mr nd Mrs kim

I hope u guys remembered me now but till then I won't be here in ur house .I just want to tell u that I am lucky that I met u guys I felt the parents love for 7 years nd I also got siblings for which I'm happy but I always had a thought even though I was orphan u guys gave me family love...

But after the girls birth I felt like I was  getting less attention it's not like I'm jealous I'm more happy that I became unnie not noona....I loved to see them grow but as years were going u guys forget my birthday....when my birthday is on same day as hobi nd joon oppa.

I felt hurt still I hoped I will get attention nd love which I needed but I never got that whenever I tried to ask u all to play with me u guys find excuses and leave me.

But when bp wanted to play u all play with them.i was watching u all happy....it's like a orphan kid watching a happy family spending time with each other.

Mrs.kim the day when Lisa cried was because of me.....she came to give me candy I felt happy to see her happy face nd giving me candy.but while going she tripped nd fell down I ran to her nd hugged her tried to make her stop crying but I don't no how .

U guys scolded me without knowing the truth.it hurts badly still I thought u will give attention like u give to ur other kids.

I waited for 2 years there was no change.so I decided to leave this house.i know I'm 10 years old but in this years I learned to take care of myself the head maid gave me pocket money like u guys gave to bangpink.

I have enough money to buy ticket .thank u so much for ur love even though it was less time still I got chance to feel family warmth.

I'm not angry on u guys that u all ignored me it's just I felt even after having family I felt alone .

Don't look for me......I learned to be alone nd I felt being alone is also a good thing.

So be happy always nd thank u for giving me love nd shelter. Hope we never meet again.

Ex 
Kim yn.

The letter fell from Mr kim hand her looked up to see all as tears as he read loudly.
Yd:why didn't u told us about yn
Hm:I promised her she told me not to tell anything till u guys remember her by ur own.
Yd :where is she??did she told u where she was going??
Hm:sorry mam I don't no I asked her but she didn't said anything.

Yd:we need to find her.... we broke our promise.
Bp:it's all because of us if we didn't come in this world she would not leave the house.
Jin:no its not ur fault
Yoongi:yn herself she is not angry with anyone it's just she is hurt.
Joon:dad please find yn.....we did a big mistake.
Yd :yeah....don't cry my kids we will find yn soo....

To be continued........