————No one's POV————

It had been a while since Sasha had hanged out with either Anne or Marcy, they just thought that Sasha was mad they didn't tell her sooner that Anne and Marcy were dating. 

————Anne POV————

Anne: Hey Sasha are you okay? Do you wanna like- hang out?

Sasha: No I don't want to maybe we could call later though

Anne: oh ok

Sasha had been acting strange around them too, whenever they were at school she would try her best to avoid Anne specifically but she would always try to sit close to Marcy.

Anne: Marcy- Sasha is still acting weird towards me

Marcy: maybe she's jealous. She told me that she liked me a while ago-

Anne: Prob, yea do u wanna come to my place I'm boredddd

Marcy: same I'll come

Anne: :D

————Marcy POV————

"So what u wanna do?" Anne asked. "I don't know honestly," I said, "maybe play video games?" I smiled. "Sure" Anne said.

Anne's phone rung and it was Sasha. "Wait gimme a sec Sasha is calling" Anne said. "Oke!" Marcy smiled. 

"What is it Sasha-" I asked. 

"I need your help" Sasha said.

"What now?" I sighed.

"I need your help with a project- no one wants to help me." Sasha said.

"What is the project even?" Anne sighed.

"I don't know some stupid science thing." Sasha responded.

"Dude if I help you and then next time I have science and we gotta do this project u gotta give me 50 bucks-" Anne said.

"Dude please can you just come overrrr? Please ask Marcy to come too-" Sasha said.

"Why do you want Marcy to come over so bad?"

(This whole time Marcy was just playing video games lol)

"Just please I need y'all's help on this I don't know what I'm supposed to do." Sasha whined.

"How are we supposed to help you if you don't know what to do? We haven't even done this project yet so how are we supposed to know what to do either?" Anne asked.

"Marcy is smarter than you she will know. Just come over I'll let y'all in." Sasha said.

"Fine..cya soon." Anne sighed.

Sasha hanged up right away.

"Hey Marce, Sasha wants us to go over to her place and help us with a science project." Anne said.

"Oh okay!" I said, "let's go!" I smiled.

————Soon————

"Ok so like we have to do this thing where we-" Sasha said but was cut off my Marcy who said: "you don't know what we're supposed to do I assume. I did this in science class last year just lemme do it." I said.

Sasha just gave me an annoyed look while Anne quietly humming to herself. 

"Shut up." Sasha said to Anne. "Remember you're paying us, Sasha." Anne said. "I know! I know! Oh my gosh-" Sasha said.

————Sasha POV————

The science project was about frogs and stuff and Marcy somehow knew a lot about frogs. I was still pretty mad that Anne took Marcy from me but I knew there was  chance I could somehow get her back. 

Once the project was over I paid the two girls and they left, now I was all alone and had nothing to do, so I pulled out my phone and started to message Marcy.

————Marcy POV————

My phone vibrated as I sat next to Anne on her bed playing video games. "It's probably Sasha." Anne sighed.

Sasha: hey ik ur prob busy but do u wanna hang out at my place tomorrow.

Marcy: sorry but no ima have a sleep over with Anne today and I prob won't be aloud to go to anyone's house tomorrow 

Sasha: but don't u sneak off to Anne's house 💀💀💀💀💀

Marcy: yeah when she's sad bro 

Marcy put away her phone and ignored it if Sasha kept texting. She laid down on Anne's bed and sighed. "You okay?" Anne asked. "Yeah I'm okay," She smiled, "Sasha is just soooo annoying. Whenever I wanna just be away from her for a second or two, she always texts me. It's so annoying."

"I know," Anne said, "Uhm do you wanna go to sleep now or stay up a little- I could go sleep on the couch." 

"No it's fine you can sleep with me." I said. Anne looked at me, "oops did I say that out loud?" I asked. "Yep but I wouldn't mind sleeping with you." Anne said.

The two girls blushed for a moment. "Goodnight." Anne said and cuddled with me.