3

————Sasha POV————

What was taking them so long? 

I'm so bored here waiting!

It should only be a little longer right? Well, Sasha wanted to know what was going on, so she sneakily went upstairs making sure not to get caught.

————Marcy POV————

"...you..-" I said. I could tell Anne was staring at me.

"You have a crush on me?" Anne asked. "Yeah- Uhm." Marcy said looking up. She didn't know why this scared her, she knew Anne liked her back but it was still scary to confess her feelings to Anne.

I looked into her blue eyes for a moment before quickly looking away. "I mean- I like you too—" Anne said. Marcy's heart fluttered at those words.

"Will you be my girlfriend?.." Marcy said. "I wouldn't mind.." Anne smiled. Marcy kissed Anne on the cheek, she wasn't ready for their first kiss. Anne smiled even more. "Well let's go watch that movie or whatever!" Anne said, holding onto my hand.

I blushed and followed her.

————Sasha POV————

What the? Marcy liked Anne? Ughhhh, this was gonna be the worst day of my life! Why did everything have to be so complicated! She should've just liked me back! Everything would have been so much easier! Sasha quickly ran back to the couch and turned on the tv, she didn't want to get caught spying on the two. She was envious and truly hated Anne now. Why did Anne have to take everything from her? It's so— frustrating. Sasha thought for a moment, she hated Anne? Well, Anne would be her ex-best friend from now on. 

Sasha sighed. I just have to deal with this until they break up...and I hope they do break up.