————Anne POV————

"Uhm, did you mean what u said back there?" Marcy asked.

I looked at Marcy. "Yep," I said nervously. "It's okay if you don't wanna be my friend anymore though, I'd understand." 

"No- no. I didn't mean it in a bad way, we can still be friends." Marcy nervously looked down at her feet. "Oh- okay..do you wanna come to my house? I mean, there's nothing else for us to do." I said.

"Sure..." Marcy said. A few seconds go by which feels like minutes, we silently stood there and said nothing to each other. "Let's go then." I said but then saw Sasha walking over to us.

"Hey guys- sorry about them, they're stupid. Do you guys wanna hang out?" Sasha asked. "Well Uhm, I was about to go to Anne's house.." Marcy said nervously. "Oh, can I come Anne?" Sasha smiled. "Sure Sash." I said.

————Soon————

It wasn't a far walk to my house, about only ten minutes. Sasha complained about how she wanted to watch a movie while Marcy just wanted to play video games. I continued to silently walk to my house because it was super awkward.

"I wanna watch a movieeeee." Sasha groaned as Marcy played video games. "Dude calm down-" I said. "We're gonna have a lot of time to watch a movie, this is a sleep over isnt it?" Marcy said.

Marcy went back to concentrating on her games, Marcy would stick her tongue out whenever she was focused which was cute- and she kept rambling on about random things..

"Anne?" Sasha asked. "Sorry I zoned out—" I said quietly, turning to Sasha. "Yeah, I can tell." Sasha laughed a little. "What?" Marcy said. "Sorry you're just super cute with your tongue sticking out." Sasha said. 

I groaned and looked at Sasha. "What? Are you jealous???" Sasha said loudly to Anne. "Shut up!" I said. 

————Marcy POV————

I slightly blushed, was Anne jealous? Eh, probably not. The two are always mad at each other anyway. I put down my video games and stared at the two.

"You said you wanted to watch a movie?" I said. Anne sighed loudly as Sasha smiled and kept saying "yes yes yes!". 

"Wait Marcy can I talk with you while Anne makes popcorn?" Sasha said as Anne went downstairs to make popcorn. "Yeah what is it??" Marcy asked.

"I kinda like you and you're very cute." Said Sasha. I just looked at her, "sorry I like someone else." I said. "But I thought you were talking about me when you said you had a crush on someone!" Sasha pouted.

"Well, sorry- but I don't have a crush on you. I like you as a best friend." Marcy sighed. "Please just gimme one dayy!" Sasha whined. "No- bro I said no so many times." I said again.

Sasha crossed her arms, "fine." Sasha said. 

————Anne POV————

"Guys, popcorn's done-" Anne said. In a flash Sasha was already on the couch and staring at Anne expectantly. "Movieeee!" Sasha said. 

Soon Anne saw Marcy. "Hey mar-mar.. can I talk to you?" Anne asked. "Sure!" Marcy replied. "Stay here, Sasha. We will watch a movie when we're back..-" Anne said.

————Upstairs————

"Okay so uhmmmm..." I said nervously. Marcey looked at me and tilted her head, "what is it?" She asked.

"Who is your crush—" Anne said. Once she realized what she had said she put her hands on her mouth. "Uhm- sorry you don't have to answer if you don't want to..." Anne chuckled

————Marcy POV————

Marcy's heart fluttered when she heard Anne chuckle. "Uhm it's-" Marcy said nervously, looking back down at the floor. "Well, my crush is..."