————Marcy POV————

Marcy searched the crowd for either of her best friends, Marcy spotted Anne and ran up to her. "Where's Sasha?" Marcy asked. "I have no idea, maybe we should look for her?" Anne replied, scanning her surroundings. "I guess."

The two girls looked around and entered random rooms before they saw a group of people sitting in a circle. Sasha was one of the people in a circle. "Hey. We're playing truth or dare, you wanna play?" A boy said looking at Anne.

Sasha silently begged Marcy and Anne to play. "Fine." Anne sighed and the two girls sat next to each other.

A few turns passed until a girl had asked Marcy truth or dare.

"Truth." March said, she knew if she picked dare she'd probably have to do something stupid. "Gosh, your no fun," The girl said, "Anyway, do you have a crush?" Marcy looked around at the group of people said yes.

————Anne POV————

Anne stared at Marcy for a second wondering who her crush is.

Dude! Why are you thinking like this? We're just friends.

Yeah but what if the crush isn't me?

"Anne?" She heard a boy said. Anne blinked and her thoughts had faded. "Truth or dare." The boy had said. "Uhm, dare." Anne responded. "I dare you to tell us who your crush is if you have one!" The boy laughed.

————Marcy POV————

I turned to look at Anne, I didn't think she was gonna do it. But she turned to me too. "Marcy I-I guess" Anne said quickly looking away from Marcy.

"She doesn't like you, idiot." One boy said to the boy who had told Anne to tell them her crush.

Marcy just blushed of embarrassment. "And you have to kiss them." The boy said. Anne looked at me and I looked back at her. She definitely wasn't gonna do it.

"No, dude." Anne said grabbing Marcy and dragging her away. Marcy looked at Sasha who was just enjoying the drama. "Bro those people sucked." Anne said to Marcy.

"Uhm, did you mean what u said back there?" Marcy asked.