Living a Nightmare P2

Start from the beginning

----------------------

(Aisha P.O.V)

After Jenna's monster blasted me and Billy i found myself in a large room

It was bright the walls were metal.

Nothing too odd about this room other than the fact that it had no doors or windows.

I still was paranoid, I mean I was a ranger anything could happen all i could do was wait.

----------------------

(Billy P.O.V)

I found myself on a farm.

I walked around observing how it looked.

It was normal, although there were no anmals or people.

So I just walked around until I heard a dangerous loud clop on the ground.

----------------------

(3rd P.O.V)

Tommy and Adam immediatly rushed to the command center after the monster left.

They were eager to speak to Zordon about their big problem. All the other ranger were gone and so were Jenna and her little friends.

"Zordon what are we gonna do, all of the other rangers are gone." Tommy told him.

"Yeah and the only person who can tell us anything about the monster is currently nowhere to be found," Adam said referring to Jenna.

"I'm sorry rangers unfortunately Alpha has not gotten a lock on Jenna's whereabouts," Zordon told the two leftover rangers.

"But, I have managed to figure out what they have to do to get out!" Alpha started.

"That's great Alpha what is it?" Tommy asked desperate.

"They have to confront the fears they have," Alpha informed the White and Black rangers. "But they have to do it on their own wherever they are." He added, worriedly.

Tommy and Adam shared a look of worry. I mean how were they supposed to tell the others how to get out when they didn't even know where they were.

----------------------

(Rocky P.O.V)

After I left that building, things didn't exactly get better.

I was at the edge of a cliff.

I tried turning back but my feet were glued to the very last step before you fell.

I hoped the others would help me find a way out of here before I fell.

----------------------

(Katherine P.O.V)

I was still on the diving board I heard something loud.

Someone yelling.

They were shouting at me to just leap down.

But I couldn't.

----------------------

(Jenna P.O.V)

I had decided to read everything I knew about Phodusa from my journal. I read everything. Weaknesses. Strengths. When I found it.

You had to face the fear. The fear that sent you wherever you were.

So I just needed to find my fear so I could help the others. But why was I just in a forest. I needed to get out and help the others. I was extremely worried.

MMPR: Jenna StewartOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara