Chapter 6

Henry's pov
It was late at night...My head was spinning because of Ralph and Peter. Now we were sleeping together...Which was making me a bit uncomfortable...I was thinking to hold Ralph and sleep but Peter slept between us. I was recollection the conversation they had about me..it was so awkward... later Peter went to sleep.

Ralph spoke “Hey ya, Henry? You are asleep ?” I looked at Ralph and said to him “No..” We were sleeping on the ground because on my bed three people couldn't sleep.

Ralph spoke, “Let's sleep on the bed.” I responded “Okay”

Without making a sound we got on the bed.... and cuddled each other until we slept.

Ralph's pov
In the morning we got up to see Peter furious with anger. One point for me I thought..... while Henry just shrugged off to Peter  (¯\_(ツ)_/¯ like this)

While we were heading to the bathroom to brush our teeth, Henry went in first and then I turned back and smirked at Peter and slammed the bathroom door behind him. He kept bagging and shouting. Surprisingly no one came up...

I flirted with Henry and Henry was blushing so much... He opened the bathroom door and ran straight down. While Peter looked angry.

I spoke to Peter “Another point~”
and I showed him my tongue. He was furious I could tell.

Then we went downstairs and saw no one there and I smirked at Henry and Henry started blushing. Peter ignored us and left we later went out for a quick walk as we were walking Henry spoke

Henry: Ralph I think we should break up...

Ralph: WHAT! WHY?

Henry : *Looks at Ralph* Mom will never agree...

Ralph : *Sad* Then we run away...

Henry: Run away? where can we go?

Ralph: ....... We will see when the time comes!

Henry: ......My worm brother will tell them...sooner or later ...

Ralph: .....
My parents wouldn't agree to me being gay...

Henry: .......

Ralph: Henry.....But it's our life we can't let them control it!

Henry: ........ I agree with you but...

Ralph: Hey! No buts we are not breaking up! and I am not stopping to love you! You are mine and I am yours! We will face everything together, even if we are kicked out, even if we die! I will always love you, Henry.

Henry : *blushes*

[ A cold breeze goes across their face ]

Ralph : *super red* I love you, Henry......

Henry : *Touched* *hugs him* I love you too...Ralph.

Soon we both said our parents or us being gay.... our parents disagreed at first but seeing how serious we were about each other they agreed ....Peter stopped hating me and as for me. I even gave him a new teddy to make up for my mistakes ...
Henry and I almost finished school.....Life was back to normal.....

Henry's pov
I and Ralph were in a garden sleeping on the ground winter season had already started..... “I guess this must be a happy ending...” I spoke to Ralph, Ralph said “Yep!” I smiled ...It was the best year of my life... hope me and Ralph could be together forever ♡