Chapter 3

Henry's pov
I got up in the morning and saw Ralph was nowhere to be found then later I saw behind a tree Ralph was holding something and Peter was crying and begging him I couldn't see my brother like that so I went straight at and shouted at him “WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHY IS PETER CRYING AND WHAT'S THAT THING YOUR HOLDING? Ralph froze and Peter said that's my Teddy's hand and I looked at him and asked “why did you do this?" and I took the teddy's hand and Peter and then walked away. Ralph just stared at me...

Ralph's pov
I was in the tent with Henry sleeping together Henry was asleep I couldn't control myself and I started sniffing him cause he smelled so good and I started touching him and then I noticed his brother outside of the tent spying on us and I had to stop I was so mad at him and in the morning I cut off his teddy's hand and showed it to him and he started crying and the most terrible thing happened henry came out he was so angry at me I felt heartbroken...later I went to them and apologized to him and his brother Henry forgave me ... and he started hanging out with me again....

Peter's pov
I never thought a boy would like my brother it was awkward for me. I wanted to protect my brother from him even though he threatened me at midnight. I went near his tent to see what were they doing and to take my teddy back. I saw Ralph doing some Dirty kinds of stuff I wanted to record it and show it to Henry but Ralph saw me and stopped the whole night I thought of a plan and I had an idea so later Ralph got up and he cut off my poor teddy's hand I was crying so much and Henry came out and he took me away and shouted Ralph. I was happy to see Ralph sad ...Henry asked me what happened and I didn't answer he still had my teddy that monster! soon Ralph came to apologise looking into his eyes I already knew what he wanted to say
“your teddy is gone” .... and Henry said to him that he forgives him.

Ralph's pov
Later Henry and I went to eat breakfast, bacon and eggs were there and that moody Margret was again showing off her beautiful breakfast ‘chocolate waffle' Then later Henry and I put some chilly powder in it and we laughed so loudly because Margret was screaming so loud and I had put my eyes on Henry he was looking so happy and I was just staring at him and we soon leaned for a kiss but then his mom came out of nowhere and she said to Henry “we are leaving your brother has a competition to go to so pack your bags" henry looked sad and I couldn't do anything.....

TO BE CONTINUED

[By the author]
[Like]
[share]
[subscribe]
[comment]