Chapter 1 : (School Trip)

Henry's pov
I was in my bed and my mom was yelling at me to get up from the downstairs soon I heard my mom's footsteps and I got up. I was already dressed up since night time that's because I didn't have to get ready in the morning then later I went down my mom was sitting in the car and said me to hurry up and get in
and I did. Soon I reached the camp side where my mom and my brother were also there and then I meet Ralph... I asked him how was he doing. “Why are your parents here?", he said I said him my parents had also planned upon coming here.

Ralph's pov
I was today morning very excited about this trip because Henry was there on it but I didn't expect his parents tobe here .... it made me a bit mad ... but I could see him through he was sad because his brother wanted to be here and his parents agreed to it I told him that we would share the same tent to make him happy and he said “I am not quite sure my parents said me to take care of my little brother” and that made me even angrier......

Henry's pov
I had to take care of my brother so I couldn't sleep with him but I can't leave my brother like this even though I tease him I do love him but it still made me furious... later my mom came and greeted Ralph and soon Ralph saw my brother too he was mad at him I could see it..well I had a crush on Ralph but I was always too ashamed to tell him because what if I get rejected? I would lose my first love and my best friend so I never told him.

Ralph's pov
Henry has always been my crush since childhood I used to like him a lot but I am ashamed to tell him and later this ugly girl Margret came up to us and started bragging about her tent and Henry and I as usual thought of something evil we drew pirates all over her beautiful girlie tent .... we laughed hard on the ground but then suddenly Henry fell asleep and I was staring at him and his brother Peter came in .. and asked me what was I doing? I screamed at him to get out of there and he did since he was scared I hope he wouldn't tell his mom or Henry about it so I ran after him he was running I saw him and grabbed him and told him not to tell Henry about this or his mom he said “what is my brother to you ?” I couldn't say a word he looked at me in horror.... and I threatened him not to say a word about it to anyone but he wouldn't listen so I needed to keep a close eye on him ......

TO BE CONTINUED...

[By the author]
[Like]
[share]
[subscribe]
[comment]