Chapter Twenty Five: Happy Day

Author's POV

1 week before the Wedding

It was really beautiful, calming and cool weather. Hope was as happy as her brother was now happy being the groom, a very traditional themed wedding, it was Kaira and Heer in charge of everything with Meera's mother. Arhaan, being an artist, made a painting to give to his family.

"Well this was kind of unexpected of Arhaan," Adrian says in surprise, as Hope shows him around throughout the video call. Hope could not believe that her brother's wedding was here, she had so much to do. She had to do all the traditions that a sibling does. She was missing Adrian, who would not even come to the wedding.

"I will call you later baby, have a meeting" Adrian excuses himself as Hope pouts as she complains, "Why? You are not even gonna be here, now you can not even talk to me? Okay, okay. I too won't talk to you" She hangs up the phone in anger. She was missing him, really badly.

She needed him, it was difficult for her to take care of Arielle who was pregnant, and the wedding planning that needed her help here and there.

She had to take care of her work back in Canada. She just wanted to cuddle him and kiss him and show him off to her relatives, who were also asking where her husband was.

"Hope, call the boutique, and tell them that we are now going there." Heer says to Hope, to which Hope sighs and replies, "Okay mum", Picking up the landline in her room, Hope dials the reception to let the boutique know that mostly all the ladies are going in.

Arielle was sick, well, morning sickness if you know, she has to go to the doctor, but it has to be done in secret. No one in the family except Dylan and Hope knows about the pregnancy.

They have to be cautious. Hope helps Arielle get back in the bed and gives her some warm water and gives her supplements that were prescribed by the doctor back home.

Arielle was still in awe of how little life is growing inside her. She unties her hair and comfortably lays down. "I will be back, okay? Will get you something you can eat", Hope

declares, as she leaves the room with her phone and wallet in her hand.

She will ask Arjun bhai, what a pregnant woman can eat in her 1st trimester. Quickly getting in the elevator, Hope presses the floor where her brothers are staying.

Stepping out of the elevator, she makes her way to Arjun Bhai and Dylan's room, knocking on the door. In a few moments, she hears someone opening the door. It is Arjun bhai.

"Hi! Get in" Arjun says as Hope gets inside the room following her brother. She sits on the sofa, as Arjun calls Dylan.

"Bhai, he is not in here, he has gone with Arhaan bhai for his sherwani" Hope replies.

Arjun nods and sits on the chair with his phone in his hand, "Bhai, I need to ask you something".

"Hmm, tell me," Arjun says leaning back.

"Ah.. what can a pregnant woman eat? Hope finally asks, mustering up the courage. This catches Arjun's attention, so he asks, "Are you pregnant?".

"No, No, Not me" Hope quickly reciprocates. Arjun puts his phone down, and leans in, holding up Hope's hand in his he asks with concern,

"Hope, without telling me who is pregnant, I can not give you any advice." Hope sighs and says, "You promise not to tell anyone?" Arjun nods as

Hope continues, "Arielle, Arielle is pregnant. She ... is sick, I think it is morning sickness but does it last this long? I mean it's already 11."

Arjun breathes out in concern and asks, "I will go up to check her, if things are serious we have to take her to the hospital" Hope mutters a yes as she waits for Arjun to get his suitcase.

"Where the heck are you taking me D?" Hope asks as she has a blindfold on and Dylan is dragging her somewhere around the hotel.

Dylan continues dragging her and speaks as they enter the elevator, "I told you, did I not? I have a surprise for you" He takes her to her room, where Arielle, Arhaan and Aarth and all the siblings are already there.

"Now, I will open your blindfold okay?" Dylan says as he goes behind her and unties her blind. Hope blinks for a minute, but her eyes turn wide

open as she sees her husband standing in front of her in a casual white shirt and sweatpants.

"Adrian?"

"Yes, baby. I missed you!" Adrian says as he walks forwards, taking her in his arms as she is still baffled and now sobbing. They hug each other so tight, like it had been years.

"I missed... you too" She stutters. After taking time, realising that it was real, he was here, she let him go and thanked all of them who worked so hard.

" I love Hope, you know we love you, and if this Adrian makes you happy than we can tolerate him" Says Arhaan who scowls looking at Adrian, everyone laughs as Arhaan looks everywhere but at Arhaan.

****************

I know a small chapter but another one is  coming up.

Vote, share and comment.

Thank you.