Chapter 39

Aria's POV

This man was freaking me out. The way his hand was on my thigh gripping it was making me uncomfortable. The urge to slap his face and kick him where the sun doesn't shine was very much. Even though I'm drunk I can surely lend some good punches on his face. However before my hand could reach his face and remove that creepy grin off his face a very familiar voice said,

"Hands off her you fucker."

I looked behind to see Nathan standing there with a blank and poker face. His eyes were completely dark and from my hazy vision I could see that he was clenching his fists to the point his knuckles were completely white. Looking at him I suddenly felt as if I could breathe. This creep was making me anxious. Before I could say anything to him the man beside me spoke with his thumb now caressing my thigh which made me remember that he is still here.

"Man, you stay out of it. This pretty girllllll besides me is mine for tonight. You can find anyyyyyy other chick you wantttttt." He slurred.

Listening to his words the urge to puke increased but somehow I controlled it and decided that I could wait for a while. I need to deal with this scumbag first of all. I took his hand and twisted it with both of my hands. He was still looking at Nathan so it was surprising for him. He looked at me with a twisted expression on his face and screamed in a loud voice. I twisted both his hands and then banged them on the counter in front of us.

"Listen you piece of shit how dare you to touch me without my permissionnnnnn ehhhhh. The next time you wish to make a claim on a girl make you to ask her if she's interested in you or not you dickheadddd."

I huffed a breath. Two bulky guards came and took that shitty man aside. Huff good riddance fucking finally.

Saying all those things in one go is making my throat feel sore. I called the bartender who was on the other side.

"Heyyyy listennnn I want one more drinkkkk."

"No, now all you'll get is water. Enough of drinks for the night." Nathan said very close to my ear.

I turned myself towards him and placed my hands on his chest for support since my vision was still kind of hazy. I blinked my eyes to look at him and said,

"Don't be a party-pooper and stop ordering me around. You are not my boss here."

"Oh but I can boss you around everywhere and for that I don't need anyone's permission including yours."

I pouted my lips and gave him my best puppy eyes which works on everyone.

"You forgot he is not included in everyone. That cold man won't be affected at all by all your acts." Mocked my subconscious.

I made a crying face with all these thoughts.

"Hey sweetheart what happened ?" Nathan said, breaking me out of my reverie.

"Nothing I'm tireddd and where is my little man ?" I said trying to peek through his shoulders but this huge ass man is not letting me see anything.

He placed his hands on my waist to stop me from moving around and said,

"Look at this place as well as time Aria. Ofcourse I wouldn't bring Liam here."

I slapped my hand on head and said,

"Oh yess I'm sorryyyyy it slipped my mind. So stupid of me. But I wanted to meet him." I mumbled the last part and unknowingly pouted.

He chuckled and said,

"You both are the same."

"About whom are you talking about ?"

"No one now come on, let's get you home."