Chapter Seven: Bear Necessities and Swan Ballet

A/N: I do not know how the military work, so keep that in mind

⚣𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓓⚣

[Turtle Cove - Somewhere]

Today somewhere in Turtle Cove, both Milo and Taylor were jogging early in the morning.

"It sure is great waking up early and going out for a jog huh, Sis?" Milo asked, he looks at Taylor while jogging.

"Sure is." Taylor said agreeing with him.

Both the Green Ranger and Yellow Ranger stopped their jog as they both look up and saw an air force plane flying over and above them.

The siblings walks by a gate and saw the military training area where they trained the air force.

Taylor took out her dog tags from under her shirt. Milo took out his dog tag from the pocket of his hoodie. The both of them remembered the day they saw Animarium.

[Flashback]

In the sky, Milo is in a jet as he flies in the sky. He is in his military outfit, his helmet has the words "Green Bat" written on it. Around his neck is his dog tags and a Green-Colored Orb.

Milo saw a Green Bat flying pass him. Next to the Green Bat is also a Yellow Eagle.

Milo looks at it for a bit, before contacting his sister. "Green Bat to Yellow Eagle. Did you see those at two o'clock?" He asked.

"I hear you Green Bat, and I definitely did." Taylor said. She decides to contact White Hawk. "Yellow Eagle to White Hawk. Did you see that at two o'clock? Just beyond the clouds?" She asked.

"Oh, that's a negative Yellow Eagle." White Hawk said. "I have nothing on my radar."

"Request permission to investigate. For both me and Green Bat." Taylor said.

"Make it quick." White Hawk said.

"Affirmative, Wing Leader." Both Milo and Taylor said.

Both Milo and Taylor flew towards where they saw the Green Bat and Yellow Eagle flew towards. They both look around, before suddenly the Wildzords appeared.

"Was that...?" Taylor said.

"It is..." Milo said.

They both saw the Wildzords.

"You won't believe what we're seeing!" Taylor said.
"Are you catching this on radar?" Milo asked.
Both siblings noticed that they've lost contact with White Hawk.

Both Milo and Taylor saw the Animarium and suddenly they were pulled towards it by the island's gravitational pull. Milo saw the Green-Colored Orb around his neck glowing, he holds it tightly and press on the eject button.

Both Milo and Taylor were ejected from the plane and they landed onto Animarium safely with their parachutes.

Taylor took off her helmet and went towards where her brother is. "Milo, are you all right?" She asked reaching him.

Milo took off his helmet and ruffles his messy hair. "Yeah, I'm all right." He said. He looks around. "Where are we?" He asked.

"I don't know." Taylor said, also looking around. "Come on." Both her and Milo begins exploring the area.

While exploring the floating island, both Milo and Taylor reached the area where the base is, before it had furniture.

Both siblings looks around amazed, they noticed the fountain water glowing. Both Sean and Shayla appears.