Chapter Three: Click, Click, Zoom

[Desmond "Milo" Earhardt]

All of us were on Animarium, as Taylor was looking for something, while we were doing our own thing.

"Has anyone seen the rulebook?" Taylor asked. Max went over to her, and points at Cole, who was reading it. "Oh good. I'm glad to see you studying up." She said.

Cole jumps down from where he was seated. "Too many rules." He said, and hands the rulebook back to Taylor.

"What do you mean 'too many rules'?" Taylor questioned.

Alyssa and I got in front of Cole.

"What he meant to say was..." Alyssa said.

"We juts need, uh, one rule: Teamwork." Cole said.

"Yeah." Danny said. "I like that." He saw Taylor looking at him, and went back to watering the flowers.

"For example, we can use his strength." Cole said, gesturing to Danny. "Alyssa's knowledge. And Milo's charm." He said. Max walks over. "And your, um..."

"Good looks." Max said, Alyssa and I laughed. "Uh, my quick mind." He said.

Cole laughs. "The only rule that we need is teamwork." He said. "That book, is not necessary."

"Not necessary?" Taylor said, as push the rulebook to Cole, and walk away.

"Taylor!" Alyssa said, and she went to talk to her, but Taylor walk away.

"Why is Taylor so angry?" Cole asked.

"Perhaps because she wrote the rulebook." Princess Shayla said, as her and Prince Sean walks down.

"And was the first two of you to join the Animarium." Prince Sean said.

"It's true." I said. "Taylor was the first to become a Ranger, and she was the one who wrote the rulebook."

"Your world is far different from ours 3000 years ago." Prince Sean said.

"For a long time, we relied on Taylor and Milo for guidance." Princess Shayla said.

"As we learned about your world." Prince Sean said.

"Can you tell me about Animarium? What happened to your world?" Cole asked.

Prince Sean and Princess Shayla nodded.

[Sean Soleil]

"A long long time ago, three thousand years to be exact.

There existed a peaceful paradise, where beautiful plants grew. Animals and humans coexisted side by side. Everyone lived in harmony.

"This is the kingdom of Animarium." I said.

"Humans and animals honor each other, and everyone respected the importance of nature.

There was nothing but joy and beauty in all of our lives.

But then was suddenly shattered, when a great evil emerged from underground sending destruction across the land.

He was Master Org, he attacked nature and humanity alike, with his wild toxins." Shayla said.

"The six ancient warriors fought bravely against the evil Orgs, allowing us to escape with the help of my protector and our guardian.

The both of them took us to the valley of the Wildzords, there protected by your six animal guardians. We entered a long suspended sleep.

Waiting for the time, when the world will need us once again." I said.

"Then the Ancient Warriors lifted the entire valley up into the sky. In a cove we now called, Animarium.