Chapter Six: Wishes on the Water

⚣𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓓⚣

[Animarium - Base]

Currently on Animarium, Max, Danny and Alyssa sat at the table. The White Ranger is reading a story to the others.

"..And so, just as her grandmother instructed, Belinda slipped her wish into a bottle, walked to the edge of Turtle Lake and hurled the bottle into the dark waters." Alyssa read.

Milo and Taylor walked next to each other, both siblings saw Cole looking at a picture of his family, sadly. The Green Ranger and Yellow Ranger looks at each other, and they decide to try and cheer the Red Ranger up.

"Hey, Cole." Milo called, looking at him.

"Did we ever show you a picture of our squadron?" Taylor asked, pulling out a picture.

Cole looks interested. Milo and Taylor went towards the Red Ranger to show him the picture.

Max accidentally falls asleep and he jumps awake from a vision in his dream. Alyssa asked the Blue Ranger if he was asleep and he denies it. Danny gestured helping Max with what he had missed.

"...Put it in a bottle... and, and, throw it in the Turtle Lake." Max said. "Really?" He asked.

Alyssa looks at Danny who is behind her, the Black Ranger covers up by adjusting his glasses.

"Is that true?" Max asked. "Cool." He said.

Cole shook his head. Milo grins.

Taylor went towards Max. "Max, it's a fairy tale. You don't believe in that kid's stuff, do you?" She asked.

"No." Max said, he chuckled. "'Course not, I'm way past that." He nodded. He continues looking at the book.

Milo looks at Cole. "Hey, Cole. Do you wanna hangout, later?" He asked.

"Sorry, Milo." Cole said apologetically. "But I'm busy with Red Lion, today." He told him.

"No worries." Milo reassured, he walks away.

It is the middle of the night, suddenly waters spurts out of the fountain. Sean and Shayla stood next to the fountain.

"Rangers, come quickly!" Shayla called, she saw the water.

The Rangers went towards the two.

"A new Org has appeared, it is at Turtle Cove Harbor." Sean informed.

"It looks like it's made from old boats." Alyssa said, seeing the Org made out of boats.

Max saw something familiar, it was the bottle he threw into the water. The bottle is stuck on the Org's shoulder. "We gotta go!" He said and quickly left.

Danny quickly follows Max. The other Rangers looks at each other for a bit before following them.

⚣𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓓⚣

[Turtle Cove - Harbor]

Both Max and Danny appeared Morphed, they tried to attack Ship Org but were pushed back. The others arrived Morphed.

"Hold on, guys! We stand a better chance of sinking this heap, if we fight as a team!" Cole said.

"Give me your best shot!" Ship Org said.

"Green Bat Fan!" Milo shouted.
"Yellow Eagle Sword!" Taylor shouted.
"White Tiger Baton!" Alyssa shouted.
They jumped towards Ship Org with their weapons, they attacked with it but were blocked and pushed back.

The Rangers regrouped.

"My turn!" Cole said. He got out his Lion Blaster. "Lion Blaster! Fire!" He shouted. He fired at Ship Org, but the attacks got deflected back towards the Rangers attacking them.