Chapter One: Lionheart

Narrator POV

Deep in the jungle, a young man named Cole swings through the trees with a monkey friend of his. The two stop for a bite to eat and talk, which is helped by Cole's ability to talk to animals. Cole is then called away by other members of his tribe as his "ceremony" is soon to begin. That night, Cole is told by the tribe's leader that although they have raised him since they found him as a baby, it is time for him to follow his life's path. He is given two things that were found lying close to him where he was discovered: a photograph of him as a baby with his parents, and a red crystal orb. The leader hopes that they will lead Cole to his destiny. The next morning, Cole says his farewells and leaves the tribe on a boat hoping to find out who he really is, not knowing that he will discover far more than he could ever have thought.

⚣𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓓⚣

Milo POV

It was night time, me and the others were fighting an Org.

The Org flew on top of a building, Alyssa appears and attacks it. It attack Alyssa, and jumps to another building.

There Danny attacks the Org, when it didn't notice him. Danny push the Org to a wall, and threw it off the building.

As the org falls, he crashed into boxes. Max came out of the water grabs the Org, and brought it into the ocean with him. Max attacks the Org while in the water. The Org uses it's turbine and flew away from Max, and into the sky.

As the Org was in the sky, Taylor and I attacks the Org, and we landed on a building. We got attacked by the Org, the other appears and helped us.

We were about to attack the Org, but suddenly got attacked by another Org. The second Org attacks us again, and we fell. While both of the Orgs escaped.

Max de-morphed. "Man, those guys are strong." He said. "Danny, are you okay?" He asks.

Danny de-morphed. "It's just that, we never seen two Orgs together. Something's changed." He said.

Alyssa and I went over to them.

"Yeah, I can feel it." Alyssa said, and she de-morphed.

"We need a sixth Ranger." I said, and I de-morphed.

"Calm down, guys." Taylor said, and she de-morphed. "I say 'We're doing just fine the way we are'" She said.

⚣𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓓⚣

Me and the others, are now at the city, as we look for someone who was sleeping on a bench.

Alyssa crouch down in front of the guy. "Cole, is your name Cole?" Alyssa asks. He suddenly woke up alert.

"It's okay." I said, and Cole looks at me. "We need you to come with us."

"Come on, man. You're gonna love this! It's really cool!" Max said enthusiastically, as he pulls Cole, but Cole pulls his arm away.

Cole backs away a bit, and bumps into Danny.

"You can come with us, i-i-if... um..." Danny trailed off.

"Danny's right, this is really important." Max said.

"You can help us save lives." Alyssa said.

"And we need all the help we can get." I said.

Taylor turns him around, and punch him in the stomach. "Sorry, jungle boy, but you've just been drafted." She said, and left.

"Sis, you can't just randomly hit someone!" I shouted, as I chased after her.