NOTE

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, and putting all "unedited" in almost all of the chapters. Those first chapters who doesn't have the "unedited" label are already edited.

And for y'all to know, I wrote this when I'm around 13-14 and at my WORST. I even named it 'MOM' cause the real reason for me to write this book is my mom.

My mom wants me to stop writing, and leave this app, but just my ass being hard, I didn't listen so that made her take my phone away— yes, I don't have any phone and only borrowed from others. That's why, this whole book is a rushed cause all chapters were rushed.

My grammars suck, I know, but I don't care anymore. I won't be re-reading this and get cringe over my shitty, messy writing, but I'll be leaving this for those, who wanna re-read this whole book and appreciate it.

So instead of editing all my mistakes, I just decided to leave it for remembrance, to hold the memory, this book meant.

I'm very thankful for those, who's reading this, and to those who supported me with my journey through this book. Buy guys, don't worry, it's not like I'll stop writing and abandon this app enebejdkbe my mom doesn't know I'm writing and thought, I already stopped hehe

This is just a note/notice for anyone to know, and for once again, thank you and have a good day/night ahead!! :)